Thread: Free Microwave

True Hollywood Stry

Free Microwave

Free all black Panasonic microwave, older model, but still does the job.
    I don't think it will run from a bootleg inverter in an H3, but it's free so you can give it a shot without worrying about breaking your microwave. I don't want this sitting around for a long time waiting on someone to come get it.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    i have a friend that needs one. what are you up to tomorrow after work. i could come by and pick it up and the gears. ive been wanting to come out and check out all the broncos and the new contraption. just curious. what part of town do you work in?
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

True Hollywood Stry
    Im going to be doing some house cleaning etc tomorrow. I work all over town, but my office is at Beltway 8 west and is inbetween Hammerly and westview. I should be there at my office in the afternoon for the next couple days and possibly all day on friday unless the weather is to crappy.

I think the gears might have gotten thrown in the scrap pile that Karl came and got last weekend, but I will check and see.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    its not a big deal with the gears, they were for spares anyway. i'm living over just west of there right now. so if you don't mind it would be easy to meet you at work or i could come out to your place. lmk
    thanks
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Chief
    I do not have a microwave for my apartment

Yes, the irony

Dibs on sloppy seconds if colman backs out
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

lowballing someone
    i want it, i guess i will give frick a call

True Hollywood Stry
    Colman it's yours I wilL prolly be over on the westside Wednesday or Thursday for work. Call me tomorrow afternoon and we can work it out.