Thread: St1100

Threaded View

St1100

Ready to sell. Love it, but never ride. Feel all responsible and stuff now, like I can't just go out and die.

So here it is.

1991 Honda ST1100 - 81,000 miles - $2,500

- Aftermarket risers for the handle bars, very adjustable
    - Corbeau Leather Seat w/ passenger backrest
    - Also have OEM seat, looks brand new
    - Top box (matching black, have key)
    - New battery last fall.
    - New Schumacher trickle charger
    - Twin Brother pipes give a nice sound over the stock pipes. Not loud though.
    - Rear Tire replaced about 1,000 miles ago

It was hit in a parking lot and knocked over. Some lady backed into it the first day I had it. The cosmetic damage was a cracked plastic mirror cover and some scrapes on the bar ends and saddle bag. The cover still works fine, just has a crack that I glued. The scratches on the saddle bag are noticeable, but not bad because it's black anyway.

So it's not perfect, but it's still a great bike. It was a relatively timeless style, in the best color. It's been my daily driver (for the mile that I was commuting at the time). We've taken it on a few trips down to the coast. I'd ride it back to Florida tomorrow. It's very comfortable and reliable. It was previously owned by a Honda mechanic. Bags are pretty much water tight and have two locks each. I've ridden through the rain with my laptop bag in the top case. No issues.

I hate selling it, but I've hardly started it in almost 2 years since we were expecting our first baby. Only ridden a few times since then. Now we have another baby and my friends have sold off their bikes also.

These are pictures in order by date.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1160702...ru-77zt4TN2AE#

The include the ones from when I bought it, rode it back, got hit, and the last trip we took. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
    Last edited by davido; 02-15-2011 at 12:39 AM.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'