Thread: The Dodge build-up

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    When I was going through the broncospeed phase in high-school, the broncospeeders recommended 2.5's for my truck. So at least 2.5's unless you want to do 4 in the front. Most people say that for the front (coil sprung) remote reservoirs are perfect and external bypass for the rear. Something to do with spring rates and some fancy physics-type math/magic.
    If that's what full size recommends I should probably do the opposite...

I don't have $1000 per shock budget so bypasses are out of the question. Once again I'm not racing or jumping so I'm really on the fence about which shock to go. When you get into needing 2.5's it looks like axle trusses are highly recommended and I'm not ready for that stage yet .

Basically where I'd like to see my truck at and this is with Fox 2.0's and a quick disconnect sway bar (kinda boring):

Jump with 2.5 Kings:
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Think I like this front bumper:

Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Thinking about building a front bumper similar to this but extending the front further away from the grille and adding small hoop with lights then closing off the bottom with a skid plate.?

Any body have any experience with the pro tools build-your own bender?
    http://www.pro-tools.com/200k.htm

Born to Kill