Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: The Dodge build-up

http://9w2rut.blogspot.com/2009/09/g...16hvs.html?m=1

So rewire the garmin with db9 connector, plug into Bluetooth adapter and the hardware portion is good to go?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Yea, 2 of the pins are power so youll have to split that from the db9. You can get rj45 to db9 adapters from altex for around 4 bucks.

So after the last 4 days of my AC kicking ass it has completely given up.... I'm guessing a total overhaul is due but I think I will try to vacuum out the lines and fill with new coolant first.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

****ing apple, I swear I was just about to jump on the bandwagon and their ****ing dumb ass, limp wristed, **** packing software designers decided to not send power to the only ****ing connection on the iPad with their new iOS. I now have a card reader and USB adapter that can only read 8 letter long files in a non power needing dcim folder. ****.

In other news, amazons has on sale the contour roam camera for $100. 60 fps @ 720p with a real world 3-4 hour battery life. Srsly it like blows the gopros out of the water, k bye.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

So android? I went to best buy tonight to play with the android mini tablets. I didn't really like any of them except for the samsung 8" note or whatever but it didn't have much storage. I have never liked apple stuff
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Well, I bought my mom a ****ing $700 60- whatever gig ipad for Christmas. After trying to teach her to use it for 6 months I decided to get one for my self. It seriously kicks the androids ****s ass, until you get to some of the queer iPads ****. With jail breaking, or whatever the **** they call it, you can still do all the kick ass **** plus more, but you do lose the stupid friendly user billy that apple pride itself for.

I'm on the fence wether apple is the way to go but, PC tablets are definitely better than then stand alone GPS's or laptops or desk tops, unless you are still using inventor to design your pos roll-cages that you will never make anyways.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    I'm on the fence wether apple is the way to go but, PC tablets are definitely better than then stand alone GPS's or laptops or desk tops, unless you are still using inventor to design your pos roll-cages that you will never make anyways.
    So if you are building cages in inventor, stand alone GPS units are better? Maybe I should just sell my ****, then I wouldn't have to wrench on my rig.
    Last edited by Sparling; 06-13-2013 at 01:34 AM.

I think pc magazine said the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    So if you are building cages in inventor, stand alone GPS units are better? Maybe I should just sell my ****, then I wouldn't have to wrench on my rig.

Ya, that's about the best way to explain it. An iPad is just an overpriced tablet unless you are a run-a-of-mill person, who is pleased with the App Store, looking for a dumbed down tablet. It does 98% of the **** I want to do very easy and efficiently, but the other 2% is frustrating. I'm happy with it, mainly because I feel like AT&T is apple biassed and apple products get like some sort of priority with the cell towers.
    Born to Kill

A small gripe is that you have to use an iPad charger to charge the dang thing, not that big of deal because the battery kicks ass.
    Born to Kill

You have to use an iPad charger to charge the iPad!?! Holy ****! That's just ridiculous. **** Steve jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Yep, now my 14 iPhone chargers will have to get replaced with the more expensive version.
    Born to Kill

lowballing someone
    thay make an adapter
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    thay make an adapter
    It's the amperage
    Born to Kill

Your phone charger will still charge it, just not as quickly.