Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dodge build-up

Maybe profender bumps for the rear?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969104
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Just got back from a three day beach trip, ill get more pictures up later. Lesson learned: kayak trailer turns into a 1000 pound rake in the soft stuff.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Born to Kill

That is really a good looking truck now Travis.

I'm not really digging the 35's but at least I don't have to deal with the slight rubbing issues... and jeeps suck

Born to Kill

Couple of weekends ago Me and 2 buddies went the 60 miles down the Padre National sea shore for 3 days of fishing and camping. Trip was great, fishing not so much. Truck performed great even though our kayak trailer, with minimal ground clearance, turned into a 1500 lbs rake in the soft stuff.

Our rig minus 1 buddy and his yak:

4 HID's in action, not so sure why the beach made the outside lights look so blue:

And finally arriving 60 miles down the beach to our camping spot. In hindsight the night trip to somewhere we've never been before and high tide probably wasn't the smartest idea.
    Setting up camp 4:30 AM

Excellent fishing 6:00AM

Cody passed out 7:00 AM

After catching a little shut eye in the morning we were able to get camp set up and the yaks out. Cody got a small jack, Josh a couple 5-6 foot shark and I got to take pictures...

The next day we got to do a little back dune exploring, nothing exciting but still pretty cool

Born to Kill

Killer evening conditions we got to enjoy :

Mansfield Jetty from our camping spot:

And yes we were able to catch a few trout to cook.... 2 trout.

The End:

We did redeem ourselves on the way home though:
    Born to Kill

Here is a tease while I try to convert some video files:

Texana Ranch
    Born to Kill

Nice, how was the landing?
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

about like sitting on a pillow, I should have stayed in the throttle but being the only one out there I was pretty conservative.
    Born to Kill

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    Here is a tease while I try to convert some video files:

Texana Ranch
    **** yes this is going to be awesome! cant wait to get out there
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

The Texana Ranch is exceptionally hard on tires or maybe the grabbers aren't quite as tough as I thought. I think both me and Tommy were surprised by the wear

(Looks worse in person)
    Born to Kill

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Meh, nothin the yukon cant handle!
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Well I'm still not sure if I have an injector problem or just the cp3 being loud. The injester have been tested good in the truck and I have fresh oil in it and I'll monitor the level to see if there is any increase.

Until then I think I'm going to truss the front axle, Should I make a jig to keep try to prevent axle warp? or what's the best way to ensure there is no axle warp?
    Born to Kill

posting here so I can watch them later. I'm having a hard time figuring out why everyone has such a hard on for the 6" kits and might make it my next mission to build a better handing 3" lift kit.

Born to Kill