Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: The Dodge build-up

The apple brand phone chargers can't quite keep up when running the GPS stuff
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    Well, I bought my mom a ****ing $700 60- whatever gig ipad for Christmas. After trying to teach her to use it for 6 months I decided to get one for my self. It seriously kicks the androids ****s ass, until you get to some of the queer iPads ****. With jail breaking, or whatever the **** they call it, you can still do all the kick ass **** plus more, but you do lose the stupid friendly user billy that apple pride itself for.

I'm on the fence wether apple is the way to go but, PC tablets are definitely better than then stand alone GPS's or laptops or desk tops, unless you are still using inventor to design your pos roll-cages that you will never make anyways.
    Is Billy some kind of beta tester? Why does Apple have so much pride in him?
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Billy the beta tester
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

True Hollywood Stry
    Dammit apparently my phone accidentiy logged onto pc fag.com...

He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

The beach turned pretty bad yesterday evening (someone was at the entrance turning 2wd vehicles around, which I've never seen) and the e fans couldn't keep up. I never had to stop and let it cool but did reach about 215 on the temp. Honestly I'm not sure if the mechanical would have been much better so I still want to make the e-fans work, however I'm not sure on how they can be improved.
    Born to Kill

215 is not bad
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007 View Post
    215 is not bad

215 is my guesstimate with the factory gauge, I wasn't that worried but anytime the needle moves on a factory gauge my concern rises.
    Born to Kill

Those fans were supposed to pull comparable CFM to the stock fan right? When was the last time you cleaned your radiator? With all the wheeling and sand it may be a little blocked up from dust. Try blowing it out with air and see if much dust comes out.
    BDR

I'm sure a good cleaning is needed, never really thought about it
    Born to Kill

So I put the thermoprobe-dill on for the variable control and it now stays on after you turn the key off... What a ****ing bummer, but I'll look into when its not raining. Also the radiators could definitely use a cleaning.
    Born to Kill

dill? pickle?
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Can you not put the power to the fans on a relay controlled with the key? What controller are they using now and does the thermocouple just slide into the radiator ribs?
    Last edited by DRAGOONRANCH; 07-12-2013 at 07:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGOONRANCH View Post
    Can you not put the power to the fans on a relay controlled with the key? What controller are they using now and does the thermocouple just slide into the radiator ribs?
    The relay wire is powered only with the key... I'll have to investigate more later. And yes, I put it close to where the hot water dumps into the radiator.
    Born to Kill

I finally got a chance to sneak away for a little while and couldn't resist a couple poser shots. Surprisingly the truck is still holding together, I just hit the 75,000 mile mark on all my suspension work.

Born to Kill

How are the rod ends on your Carli arms holding up? Do they have any slop in them?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat