Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: The Dodge build-up

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    How are the rod ends on your Carli arms holding up? Do they have any slop in them?
    I don't know, last time I greased them they were good.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Diesel rice!

Going to replace my chrome peeled spray bombed grill, and hopefully fix the ac soon. I never drive it anymore so I'm thinking if I can ever find another workshop stage 3 may be coming up.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Stage 3???????
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

You forgot the triple bypasses...
    Born to Kill

Honestly I need a new drivers seat and my window motor switch panel is loose so I think it would be a perfect time to add a bunch of tube and some sweet racing seats
    Born to Kill

Mo betta
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    Honestly I need a new drivers seat and my window motor switch panel is loose so I think it would be a perfect time to add a bunch of tube and some sweet racing seats
    That escalated quickly. What are you going to do about the fuel tank? It's in the way for upper links.

That escalated quickly. What are you going to do about the fuel tank? It's in the way for upper links.
    In between/above the frame rails, I want at least a 60 gallon capacity.
    Born to Kill

Have you played with a 4 link calculator?

Have you played with a 4 link calculator?

I'm not dead certain about 4 link, if I can get 15-20 inches out of leafs I might stick with them. I want to long arm the front, cage, seats, build more function (fuel, tools, dirtbike storage), beef up the axles and run 40's.
    Born to Kill

And a new transmission and efi live
    Born to Kill

Why not take this turd to TCC?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Why not take this turd to TCC?
    It doesn't get driven much because it needs some work, it's not had an easy life in matagorda county. We'll see if I can get anytime off before then to get it up to long trip status.
    Born to Kill

This is a go fast diesel, not rock crawling diesel.
    Born to Kill

Why not both? KOH diesel.