Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: The Dodge build-up

Hybrid View

You forgot the triple bypasses...
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Mo betta
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Have you played with a 4 link calculator?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    Have you played with a 4 link calculator?

I'm not dead certain about 4 link, if I can get 15-20 inches out of leafs I might stick with them. I want to long arm the front, cage, seats, build more function (fuel, tools, dirtbike storage), beef up the axles and run 40's.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

And a new transmission and efi live
    Born to Kill

Why not take this turd to TCC?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Why not take this turd to TCC?
    It doesn't get driven much because it needs some work, it's not had an easy life in matagorda county. We'll see if I can get anytime off before then to get it up to long trip status.
    Born to Kill

This is a go fast diesel, not rock crawling diesel.
    Born to Kill

Why not both? KOH diesel.

Why not both? KOH diesel.
    That's stage 3, I'm only at stage 2.
    Born to Kill

Money spent on leafs is kinda wasted I feel if you're ever going to go 4 linked in the rear. Leafs alone are at least 800 for the pair if you're buying long travel shocks and then long travel shocks are several hundred more. Used coilovers and links really isn't that bad. I feel this is even more important if you want to cage it, then you can tie your upper coilover mounts can tie into that.

Money spent on leafs is kinda wasted I feel if you're ever going to go 4 linked in the rear. Leafs alone are at least 800 for the pair if you're buying long travel shocks and then long travel shocks are several hundred more. Used coilovers and links really isn't that bad. I feel this is even more important if you want to cage it, then you can tie your upper coilover mounts can tie into that.
    My deavers are still in good shape and I think with some longer shackles I can get 15+ inches of travel! not sure though. I would like stability and simplicity of leafs. Whatever set-up still needs to be able to tow ( at least one vehicle ).
    Born to Kill

kings brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

So the Chinese ac parts already took a Karl. I'm replacing them with mopar parts from wholesalemopar.com (a dealer out of Florida ). This place got me a better deal on the compressor, liquid line, and accumulator shipped than the cheapest place in houston ( river oaks dodge ) quoted me for just the compressor.

Also I'm going to add a 16 pusher fan on the condenser to help with slow speeds/city and to take some load of the big fans. ( and some extra security incase my other fans decide to Karl)

Link to fan:
    http://www.amazon.com/Flex-lite-116-.../dp/B00029J3UC
    Born to Kill