Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31

Thread: The Dodge build-up

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    Why not both? KOH diesel.
    That's stage 3, I'm only at stage 2.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Money spent on leafs is kinda wasted I feel if you're ever going to go 4 linked in the rear. Leafs alone are at least 800 for the pair if you're buying long travel shocks and then long travel shocks are several hundred more. Used coilovers and links really isn't that bad. I feel this is even more important if you want to cage it, then you can tie your upper coilover mounts can tie into that.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

'91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    Money spent on leafs is kinda wasted I feel if you're ever going to go 4 linked in the rear. Leafs alone are at least 800 for the pair if you're buying long travel shocks and then long travel shocks are several hundred more. Used coilovers and links really isn't that bad. I feel this is even more important if you want to cage it, then you can tie your upper coilover mounts can tie into that.
    My deavers are still in good shape and I think with some longer shackles I can get 15+ inches of travel! not sure though. I would like stability and simplicity of leafs. Whatever set-up still needs to be able to tow ( at least one vehicle ).
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

kings brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

So the Chinese ac parts already took a Karl. I'm replacing them with mopar parts from wholesalemopar.com (a dealer out of Florida ). This place got me a better deal on the compressor, liquid line, and accumulator shipped than the cheapest place in houston ( river oaks dodge ) quoted me for just the compressor.

Also I'm going to add a 16 pusher fan on the condenser to help with slow speeds/city and to take some load of the big fans. ( and some extra security incase my other fans decide to Karl)

Link to fan:
    http://www.amazon.com/Flex-lite-116-.../dp/B00029J3UC
    Born to Kill

Sold.... To my cousin....
    Born to Kill

Dislike. Did you ever find the key?
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

It's in a better place now....
    Born to Kill

Noooooo. Loved that thing.

Now what?
    SHUT UP AND WHEEL

Honda Civic??
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Probably a boat...

I've had countless offers on this truck but sold it to my cousin because he will fix it and keep it around (potential buy-back). So far he has fixed the AC, sandblasted the front bumper, and spent ~20 hours wire-wheeling and painting the underside. Two years in Matagorda county was not very nice to the truck...
    Born to Kill