Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dodge build-up

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    notice a difference in power from the intake and exhaust?
    Actually yes, I'm really impressed with the S&B intake and 5 inch exhaust. Less turbo lag and more power, as calculated by the butt dyno.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Yes, it still smokes btw, you can't see if from the cab though. It looks like your transmission is blowing out smoke when you accelerate.

The sway bar is way stiff, which makes for excellence street manners and faster corners but sucks on the RTI ramp. I'm still thinking about getting Thuren's quick disconnect when they come out.

Few random photos:

Not quite flexed out but you get the point

For JB (actually a lot less smoke than before)

Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

S&B intake

edit: Also I'm looking for 2 more limiting straps and air/hydro bumps if anybody knows of any
    Last edited by BroncoJo; 04-13-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    Born to Kill

'91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I've always run a turndown on the old dodge. I think it cuts down on the noise some, and if there were any smoke, it's sends it down and spreads it out, making it seem like less than when it is billowing out a side exit. Funny thing, old Edge stuff could since boost and not add fuel until there was enough air, doesn't seem new stuff can do that.

Also, on this website, it says they must be run body side up. Yours are mounted shaft side up. What that means I have no idea but maybe it has something to do with why one of them doesn't work.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...ump-stops.html
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I was asking just encase some had some laying around

Quote Originally Posted by eight View Post
    I've always run a turndown on the old dodge. I think it cuts down on the noise some, and if there were any smoke, it's sends it down and spreads it out, making it seem like less than when it is billowing out a side exit. Funny thing, old Edge stuff could since boost and not add fuel until there was enough air, doesn't seem new stuff can do that.
    I'm thinking the new smarty tunes are suppose to reduce smoke even more, but I'm very pleased with how my truck is running and how quickly the smoke cleans up, even at full throttle, I'm not sure if I will be updating anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    Also, on this website, it says they must be run body side up. Yours are mounted shaft side up. What that means I have no idea but maybe it has something to do with why one of them doesn't work.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...ump-stops.html

I've read that, but the way I have it set up is how carli recommends so I'll need to do more research. I'm pretty sure the weak one is just low on Nitrogen, which I'll be checking soon.
    Born to Kill

Well the sheet metal started coming off and the 37's fit

Born to Kill

closeup of what you trimmed and how you trimmed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007 View Post
    closeup of what you trimmed and how you trimmed it?
    Cut off wheel to the bottom corner of the front fenders, I'll get have to get a picture later.
    Born to Kill

I took my truck over to Firestone today to get it aligned but they said it was too big and recommended Chop's, has anybody used Chop's before? is it a decent shop? Last time I replaced the steering I did the alignment myself and it worked really well, but figure I'll let someone else check it over this time.
    Born to Kill

Chops does all of A&M's alignments so either they're good or someone is getting kickbacks.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

ill be your pickup man
    You and Evan should get a poser shot together. It would be soooo cute!
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4