Thread: place to live in houston

lowballing someone

place to live in houston

So i'm looking for a place to live in Houston. I'm currently in memorial and wanting to move more in town and closer to work. I work over kinda inside of 290 and beltway 8. (West little york and Bingle). Ive looked at renting a house by myself but would prefer roomates that I know and it seems everyone I know in houston (that i'm willing to live with) is set.

I dont have a dog but I do have the jeep, a trailer(not a deal breaker i can take it to the ranch), my truck, a bunch of tools and some decent furniture.

Anyone know of anything available or have a room and some parking?

Ive been looking on HAR and CL but havent seen anything that has worked out for one reason or another.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

My family is selling a house on the east side but I know that doesn't help
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

lowballing someone
    no but it does allow me to say that i'm looking to rent if that wasn't obvious....
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Maybe the Kopecker will rent you his old house.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

lowballing someone
    is tommy living there or did i make that up, also what part of town. the place i thought i had the neighbor swooped in and bought it. it wasn't even for sale. o well

My Houston house is sitting empty and for sale. It's 290 and Fairbanks area. Would be an excellent place for you to live. Has trailer storage, and access to the drainage system creeks and lakes which you can ride atvs on, or Scott can roll a jeep on.
    Last edited by eight; 03-29-2011 at 09:01 PM.

lowballing someone
    i can't buy just yet. maybe in 6 months to a year. duno where i would want to buy anyway yet. would you be willing to rent for a year. send me a pm if so with a price. i need a place for a year or so... maybe more... till i get my bearings as an adult in this town...

Registered
    parents...... you've been there this long, whats the big deal?

lowballing someone
    dad said time to move out..... and i want to be on my own. also i can't have the jeep at his house.

You should at least look into buying. I read some blurb the other day that in the near future it may become more difficult to pick up a traditional mortgage. I don't remember the reason...some kind of new law congress is looking at. You might want to look into it.
    BDR

With upcoming Fannie and Freddie reform, rates will spike to what they should be without the government underwriting failure. The only reason rates were so cheap is because they were buying them all. 9 of 10 loans in the US.

On that note, everyone should watch Inside Job, the documentary. Really good info. We're all pawns unfortunately.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Not good news...

Proposed 20% Minimum Down Rule Would Severely Disrupt the Housing Market
    http://www.nbnnews.com/NBN/issues/20...age/index.html
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'