Thread: Need a V8 radiator and fan & 305 clutch parts

Need a V8 radiator and fan & 305 clutch parts

Im looking for a radiator that I can mount in the back of my toyota after i put the 305 in. Also any kinda input on what kind of electric fan to put on that.

Also need clutch components for the 305, 11" pressure plate, chevy throw-out bearing, info on what kind of clutch i can run betwen the 305 and my w56 transmission.. advance adapters says use their special 10.5inch clutch(http://www.advanceadapters.com/products/pn-712560v/) but i heard you can use regular clutches as well... And yes I know its a v8 and a toyota transmission ive heard that a few times
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

lowballing someone
    corey has a good clutch, flywheel plate etc he would sell you. cjnut if you didn't know his screen name
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjuch View Post
    And yes I know its a v8 and a toyota transmission ive heard that a few times
    I wouldn't worry too much about that. The 305 didn't produce that much power I think you will be fine. Good to see you are going through with it.

It's going to be hard to find a used radiator. Especially when they are worth 1.85 per pound at the j/y.

I have the radiator from the bronco and also a huge one from a cat dozer.
    Jonathan Tate
    2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 MegaCab
    2004 Jeep TJ
    1992 Jeep YJ
    2008 Jeep JKU
    2013 Ford Explorer Sport (mama's go fast car)

corey has a good clutch, flywheel plate etc he would sell you. cjnut if you didn't know his screen name
    thanks ill send him a pm

I have the radiator from the bronco and also a huge one from a cat dozer.
    thanks ill send you a pm

Good to see you are going through with it.
    ive been making good progress, its back in austin in my dads garage so its taking time to make time. The propane system is all mounted in, the engine mounts are ready to be welded in and then the clutch stuff needs to be figured out. It shouldnt be much longer
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded