Thread: Labor

Labor

I need to finish getting the Dexter Hizzy backyard cleaned out ASAP. I can not make it down for a few weeks due to work so I am wondering if any of you jokers would be interested in getting paid to do it. There are a bunch of tires and a bit of scrap metal as well as some misc crap that just needs to be thrown away. You can keep anything you want but the yard has to be completely empty when you're done. There is a construction dumpster there right now that the misc crap can be thrown in, but the tires have to either be taken to the dump or added to your personal collection.

If you're interested, go check it out and give me a call or text to discuss price. Thanks
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I would preferred not to be called a joker

Text me what your willing to pay/supply and I'm sure I can get the typical TAMOR crew to clean your place up in the next day or two.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

I can do it this weekend with some help

im going home this weekend, so i am out.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

I'm going to head over to see what it looks like.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

dont throw away the trailer axle if it is still there, it is mine ans clarke was supposed to drop it off at my old house, my brother will be in town this weekend and he will pick it up if it is still there

lowballing someone
    i talked with tyler earlier and it is still there i'm gonna get it tomorrow night(thursday) when i come into town.... i will also take some random crap as i see fit... your welcome
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Does anybody want any of the stuff back there? I'll keep some stuff if somebody will get it within the next week but I'm not storing it for anybody.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat