Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Desert Racing in Texas

Desert Racing in Texas

Does anybody know of any race sanctioning bodies for desert racing in Texas besides Baja Racing of Texas and Extreme Desert Racing? I need to look at more rule books than just these two while I'm building my truck.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

just build as close as possible to SCORE specs as everybody knocks off their rule book anyway

BRT blackwell 250

Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

'91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I think the video makers will be out a a BRT race next year.

Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Should i bring my first aid bag? Im not emt certified but i know how to give an IV, treat minor wounds and splint fractures.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

I think you ment this for the other thread but sure, however there will be paramedics on hand
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    Should i bring my first aid bag? Im not emt certified but i know how to give an IV, treat minor wounds and splint fractures.
    Due to the quantity of broken glass, jagged rusty metal and Little Debbi wrappers in Tummy's bronco, I would say yes, bring that would be a good idea.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I really want to go wheel New Mexico

Born to Kill

have any of yall been involved in VW baja racing? I've been getting the itch more and more and figure it would be a good beginner racing experience and all around easier to mess with than any alternatives. I'm just now looking into it on theSamba.com. anyone have knowledge of vw racing?
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

It's just as expensive and terrible on the kidneys
    Born to Kill

http://waco.craigslist.org/cto/3167163142.html

it seems something like this isnt bad
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

It is......
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjuch View Post
    http://waco.craigslist.org/cto/3167163142.html

it seems something like this isnt bad
    that would not even be a close comparison to what u would be racing against. these are still purpose built race cars. class 11 guys a very serious racers it is typically known as a drivers class

Quote Originally Posted by tigweld View Post
    that would not even be a close comparison to what u would be racing against. these are still purpose built race cars. class 11 guys a very serious racers it is typically known as a drivers class
    cool, I'll keep reading up on the racing forums and I think I'm going to go to the BRT race in october to check out the cars