Thread: Garage Cleaning

Garage Cleaning

Stock F-250 pitman arm, about a 1" drop-$10

Universal Horn-$5

Ford 5.4L v-8 throttle body, I think it will also fit the 4.7L v-8 with throttle position sensor and bolts, no cruise control-$20

AMC-20 outer seal, new in package from crown, will work with stock two-piece or aftermarket one-piece shafts-$10

-CJ, drivers side mirror, glass and seal is good with mount-$10

-Ford 5.4 L 'premium valve stem seals' for injectors, new in package-$10

-About a dozen metal and plastic emblems, dodge, chevy, ford and some others-$10 for all

-Brand new, never mounted, Superwinch winch plate/mount-$50
    http://www.superwinch.com/products/p...054.0.0?pp=12&

Brand new, never mounted, Superwinch roller fairlead-$50
    http://www.superwinch.com/products/p...9.0.0.0?pp=12&

Stock 1985 CJ-7 Evap Canister/mount, rollover check valve, liquid check valve-$30 for all

Stock 1985 CJ-7 Power steering box brackets-$15

Last edited by 85cj7; 09-28-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

CV driveshaft originally from an early XJ front. It is 2"x.120" tubing with 1310 u joints. The cv appears to be good but it was my spare and I never ran it. Compressed length of 27.5", extended length of 30.5" from ear to ear. -$40

A pair of rear overload leafs from a 1983 C-10 -$10

I'm not sure what this is called but it is from a 1985 CJ-7 and mounts to the pass. side rear fenderwheel and is a support for the lower hinge mount of the stock swing out tire carrier. If you need it then I'm sure it is hard to find. It is not perfect but the imperfections are cosmetic, it is still functional. -$15

Late 70s Ford F-100 9" spring plates and u-bolts. The u-bolts are used but they would be good for mock up. -$10

CJ-7 rear springs. Stock except for 2 added long leafs. These things really flex One of the poly bushings is bad, the others look fine. $30 for the pair

All parts are in Dallas Texas. Willing to ship on your dime.

Thanks.
    Last edited by 85cj7; 09-28-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    i dont speak australian.

I need a fairlead for my trailer winch. $70 is way too high though. other brands are $40 new and I don't even want to spend that. I'll give you $20 if you get tired of looking at it.
    Jonathan Tate
    2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 MegaCab
    2004 Jeep TJ
    1992 Jeep YJ
    2008 Jeep JKU
    2013 Ford Explorer Sport (mama's go fast car)

Springs added.
    i dont speak australian.

Bump
    i dont speak australian.

A pair of Rancho RS5008 shocks. One of the lower bushings needs to be changed out. They have your typical scratches, a few dents (but still fully functional), and paint over-spray. Here is the link for measurements and original pricing: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RAN-RS5008/
    I will take $30 for the pair.

A set of Ballistic Fabrication dana 44 high steer arms. I will be the first to admit that these are unique. The tie rod holes are a bit funky; but don't stop reading here. They are still 100% functional. I would still be running them and trusting them all day long if I didn't want to run my tie rod behind my axle, so these had to go. The tie rod holes are not drilled and reamed in plane with the milled angle of the arm. I screwed up and drilled/reamed the holes in plane with the steering knuckle. In order to fix my mess up I flattened out the bottom of the highsteer arm so that the tie rod end nut could fully seat on the bottom of the arm. There is still tons of material thickness left and this causes no adverse problems. Also, the tie rod holes are drilled/reamed for "1 ton" tie rod ends were the drag link hole on the pass. side arm is drilled/reamed for stock CJ tie rod end. This causes no problems if you are running an inverted y steering setup like I was. Otherwise that one hole would have to be reamed to match. I'll take $40 for the pair.

A set of 6 studs, cones, and nuts for dana 44 high steer arms. As far as I can tell they have never been used. They are 5/8" fine thread at the knuckle end and 5/8" coarse thread at the high steer arm end. They are 4" long for tall high steer arms or spacers. $30 for all of them.

i dont speak australian.