Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronco status

fbronco86
    I edited some of the pics
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    Please you scout guys are just as bad as the EB crowd. You and Fred are just as gey about scouts
    Name the last time I saw a scout on TV, Whataburger commercial. In a movie, Desperado when Antonio Banderas and Selma whoever that hotass chick is ride off into the sunset.

Name the last time I saw an EB on TV, OC or a commercial for VD. The last time I saw one in a movie, that gawdawful movie zoolander with that no-talent ass clown Ben Stiller as a MALE MODEL, dancing around it at the gas pump with a bunch of other MALE MODELS.

I'm just saying EB's have a gay following, as in man on man love gay, not the way the kingwood krew uses it as a verb/adjective replacement.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    Name the last time I saw a scout on TV, Whataburger commercial. In a movie, Desperado when Antonio Banderas and Selma whoever that hotass chick is ride off into the sunset.

Name the last time I saw an EB on TV, OC or a commercial for VD. The last time I saw one in a movie, that gawdawful movie zoolander with that no-talent ass clown Ben Stiller as a MALE MODEL, dancing around it at the gas pump with a bunch of other MALE MODELS.

I'm just saying EB's have a gay following, as in man on man love gay, not the way the kingwood krew uses it as a verb/adjective replacement.

The VD commericial is sweet. I have not seen it on TV in awhile.

Behind the shop is were all projects that get delayed are stored or are going to be cashed in for money at the metal yard. Jason has 2 toyota's out there that he basically got for free that are parts donors. The olf five window chevy truck is my father-in-laws project. The 80's chevy next to the bronco is the engine donor for the old chevy.
    '50 F-1 (some day might be a 4x4)
    '10 Expedition EL
    '09 F150 Supercrew

does anyone know if busa's truck still has the rear axle and if he is still planning on selling it. I think I sent him a pm about it a month or so ago, but never got a reply

What came first, the scout, or the scrap metal? Wanna sell the 80's chevy carcas?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    What came first, the scout, or the scrap metal? Wanna sell the 80's chevy carcas?

i sense your jealously.

it may be a chevy but its still a peice of crap

Something tells me the baby picture of your scout is much worse.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

fbronco86
    It turns out this bronco has a nasty curse about it. It seems that the owner of this truck never gets to finish the damn thing. I might have to put this on hold for some job related fun.

i actually drew a eb way back in hikeskool. Ill have to dig that picture up.
    Clayton Rollins '08
    210-863-1435
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 5.9
    1983 Waggy

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    Name the last time I saw a scout on TV
    last night on a sausage commerical

I saw it too

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

True Hollywood Stry
    me to.......
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cooper
    last night on a sausage commerical

I have not seen this sausage commericail yet

fbronco86
    Well I started to sand blast the floor boards its going to be a long task ahead. I have the tail gate done and primered. I just have the rest of it to do.

In case anyone wants a 4.5'' grinder home depot has the dewalt one on sale for 60 bucks. I got one today one hell of deal I thought. I am waiting till they put the 220v mig welders on sale