Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronco status

fbronco86
    I am going to have to stop for a little bit. Because people did not send the parts for my truck that i need. Plus i am getting new tools for christmas and i am gonna wait until i get them to work on the truck.

fbronco86
    here is the front part of the mount

fbronco86
    yeah about 30mins later i broke my little finger. I am pretty sure this is going to put a damper on this project. I broke my finger playing football in the street

Originally posted by fbronco86
    yeah about 30mins later i broke my little finger. I am pretty sure this is going to put a damper on this project. I broke my finger playing football in the street
    That's nothing. Just tape it to your ring finger and go on about your business. That way it will set crooked and be fawked up for the rest of your life, like mine!

Oh, if you need any parts for your front 60, let me know. I have some that I'll be looking to get rid of.

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    that sucks
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

Originally posted by Cajun

Oh, if you need any parts for your front 60, let me know. I have some that I'll be looking to get rid of.

If you have enough to piece one together, I could use one

Originally posted by Jackasic

If you have enough to piece one together, I could use one
    Sorry, not quite that much. I'll be getting rid of a pair of caliper brackets, 2 pairs or rotors, 1 good hub, 1 fair hub, a pair of calipers, 1 factory locking hub, and probably a pair of cast spring plates.

fbronco86
    I need one rotor. How much do you want? And what kind of condition are they in?.

Mike

fbronco86
    alright i have been back at school working in the truck. I have the front leaf spring mounts in i am working of the rears. since my right hand is broke work is kinda so but i am making it. I am nit sure if i am gonna make it too the jan trip to mason but that is my goal.

fbronco86
    got them in

fbronco86
    yea

fbronco86
    fronts

fbronco86
    alright i got the front 60 in. still need to put all the stuff in it like the locker and the shafts and then everything else. i also need to get some shims to shim it up a little.

fbronco86
    Well its been awhile since i added to this post but here we go. First of all I got the bronco running again so i can load it up on the trailer to take to lufkin. While i am still at school i am gonna make some high steer arms.

The list of things to do

high steer arms
    find some cheap ass dana 60 drums
    make new steering componets
    new oil pump (that should be the fun part)
    maybe if i have time i will do the hydro assit
    roll cage is planned also

is the oil pump on a ford in the pan on the bottom of the block or in the front cover. I'm guessing the front cover since the dizzy is up front. That should be easy on that motor. Easy day job.