Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronco status

fbronco86
    I am not sure what size tubing i am gonna use yet. Most likely the biggest stuff i can use.

i found this on ebay to fix my rear brake problems seems like a pretty good deal to me cost 50 bucks shipped but still seems like a good deal.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Not a bad price, but you won't have lifetime warranty, but i'm not sure o'reillys gives you lifetime anymore.

I thought you were getting rid of that axle and getting a 14 bolt? Didn't you spin a race in the bearing hub?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    Not a bad price, but you won't have lifetime warranty, but i'm not sure o'reillys gives you lifetime anymore.

I thought you were getting rid of that axle and getting a 14 bolt? Didn't you spin a race in the bearing hub?
    the race is kosher and i am gonna get jimmy to get me a deal to fix the seal surface so it will be good again. plus if i get a 14 bolt all i have to change is the brackets. and u have lifetime parts so that is good for me

fbronco86
    well i got the rear brakes working i think i need to bleed them. Has anyone had any luck with those do it ur self bleeders? Also i am going to kinda quit working on this cause i am thinking of selling it and starting something new.

Shaggy
    i have one of those do it yourself bleeders and i couldnt get it to work right... was a waist of 8$ if you ask me

I have one and it works great.

True Hollywood Stry
    i have had two different kinds and the cheapest one worked the best
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    well i got the rear brakes working i think i need to bleed them. Has anyone had any luck with those do it ur self bleeders? Also i am going to kinda quit working on this cause i am thinking of selling it and starting something new.

Karl's got one, I used it, worked fine as long as it comes with the right size attachment
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Also i am going to kinda quit working on this cause i am thinking of selling it and starting something new.
    Man I thought I needed to find a sucker to buy my old POS
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

AgDieseler
    If so, I want your tires.

fbronco86
    this project sucked so i am dumping it

fbronco86
    I started to work on the little bronco today. I have been sand blasting the floor since the linear that was sprayed on the floor is peeling off. I think I might go back with my herculinear again it worked pretty well in my big bronco and was only 75 bucks to coat the floor. I also put a battery in it and fired it up. That thing runs like a champ. I made a few carb adjustments and she runs pretty good. I transmission even goes into gear.

Jerry I did not air up the tire yet.

EB running good? Take it to Gilmer and fix that real quick.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    EB running good? Take it to Gilmer and fix that real quick.

Glimer is a great place to learn about your rig. I hit a few trees and came home and put fuel injection on my rig.

The truck runs pretty good for sitting in a field for 2 years or so. Its also running on 2 year old gas.

Thats funny, after we went to Gilmer last Feb. Garret ended up putting fuel injection on his bronco too...wierd.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"