Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Clayton Christmas Carnage '11

Quote Originally Posted by bcolman View Post
    aren't you somewhat of a big wig at your company???? can't you reschedule that?
    I can reschedule the company christmas party, just not the inlaws christmas party.

November run when or what is this?

lowballing someone
    it looks like brian is going to keep the blazer in tact for one last run..... so no secret buggy but there will be his rig and my cj.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Looks like I'll be leaving from Austin now
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

lowballing someone
    jason, your sig says 37" mtr's i thought you were running hummer 37's. those are wrangler mt's not mtr. just curious
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    jason, your sig says 37" mtr's i thought you were running hummer 37's. those are wrangler mt's not mtr. just curious
    I guess I'm ignorant of tire specs, your right though I'm running the Hummer tires.
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

hey colman, i noticed in your sig it says that you have tbi efi, but i thought you were running a carb? no big deal, just saying
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjuch View Post
    I guess I'm ignorant of tire specs, your right though I'm running the Hummer tires.
    Your welcome for the sig pic. I like the paint added tube work. Awesome. Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    seacrest, you are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by 85cj7 View Post
    Your welcome for the sig pic. I like the paint added tube work. Awesome. Haha
    It'll be ready for Clayton
    Last edited by jasonjuch; 10-19-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    hey colman, i noticed in your sig it says that you have tbi efi, but i thought you were running a carb? no big deal, just saying
    ****ing winner right here.

On a side note. If you still have the 'hawk you should be Mr. t for halloween. The t was intentionally left lower case because...well, you know...
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    ****ing winner right here.

On a side note. If you still have the 'hawk you should be Mr. t for halloween. The t was intentionally left lower case because...well, you know...
    The hawk is already gone. But it might make a reappearance
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

lowballing someone
    actualy the tbi is back on the jeep. i did that right after i got back from alto... i just didn't have time before. to many other things like brakes and clutch to attend to sooooo....... fail on your part for making assumptions.. you know what happens when you assume dont' you?

i dont believe you unless you did it last night

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by bcolman View Post
    i dont believe you unless you did it last night
    I don't believe you either.

i didn't say i was backing out.... and 60hr weeks plus the bars on washington seem to take all my time..... the jeep has been neglected.
    With those 60hr weeks, and trendy Washington Ave nights....
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

lowballing someone
    i didn't say the swap back to tbi was finished, but it has been started and will be done by clayton....unbolting that ****ty carb and getting the tb unit bolted back on felt good.

ill be your pickup man
    Getting pumped for this trip as the weather is getting cooler. If you have never been to Clayton, it is some seriously great wheeling. All newbs should try and make it.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4