I'm having problems with my efi setup. The motor is completely stock and I did nothing to it during my build. The only thing I changed was the fuel tank and pump.

The problem im having is it is running extremely rich. With the fuel pump plugged in and running you can only get it to start maybe once out of 6-7 times and to get it to start you have to hold your foot the the floor and keep it at wide open throttle once it's running as soon as you let of the gas it kills it.

If you unplug the fuel pump it will run like normal until it runs out of gas. I also tried reconnecting the fuel pump once it was running and it immediately floods it and it dies.

We tried unplugging one injector and it still wouldn't work. We also pinched down the hose that runs from the tank to the hard line on the supply and this helped a little in the fact that it would start, but then die right away. I then checked the return line thinking maybe it was plugged and was creating to much pressure in the system. My only other thought it the fuel pressure regulator is screwing up or could it be a bad sensor?

Flem, or Fred do you all have a clue? If you think you have an idea please post up!