Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tube bumper

yall should help me convince this guy who is selling his 96 yota SAS ( http://www.tamor.org/forums/showthre...-Cab-8-000-OBO ) to part with his flatbed, if yall think it would fit my 93?
    that would AWESOME!!!

That truck should be sold complete
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

he said it only cost him 500 to build that flatbed, does that sound right?

He bought that truck with the bed on it. That is an estimation, probably pretty close
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

***. This kid is great.

Yes it was an estimate, my buddy who built the truck built the bed. You could adapt it to fit your truck, but be ready to bob your frame.

BTW it would be cheaper for you, and much less of a PITA to just order a tube bumper "with a badass stinger" and throw it on your truck. http://www.trail-gear.com/bumpers $369 (which is cheap for a bumper)

While you are add it save on shipping and get a pair of sliders for another $180 http://www.trail-gear.com/rock-sliders
    Last edited by FJAggie07; 10-18-2011 at 03:45 PM.

i like the trail gear stinger and sliders, but i think it might be cheaper to just build the sliders.
    and at the point of time that you are ready to part off your flatbed, i bet i'll be ready to bob my frame

Quote Originally Posted by 93yotaSAS View Post
    i like the trail gear stinger and sliders, but i think it might be cheaper to just build the sliders.
    and at the point of time that you are ready to part off your flatbed, i bet i'll be ready to bob my frame
    You are right definitely cheaper, but there is something to be said about not denting your cab, while you let tubing sit around for 2.5 years thinking about making sliders.

this is true