Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rigs Sam will never have

Sam I don't believe you are going to get anything, but if you did it should have an efi v8, solid axles, ladder frame, coil suspension, good low range, and weatherband.

I dont believe I will get anything either, but I couldnt pull off a land rover like you
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

You don't have to pull it off. Just wheel the piss out of it. It's cheap.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    I dont believe I will get anything either, but I couldnt pull off a land rover like you
    Its not that hard, all you have to do is wear khaki and talk down to people.
    Last edited by Sharpe; 12-30-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

pretty much

sam you can have all my old springs and tires and **** if you buy this, no one else wants them.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/2774111294.html

I dont know why I am posting this, cause I have no money, but the forums are boring and this is a rig like I want

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1036274
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"