Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rigs Sam will never have

That thing is pretty ****ing sweet, but I still dont have 3 grand, and I think I like the other one better
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

I PM'd the guy with the yota truck, we will see what happens, I now have my dad kinda on board
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

That four runner looks nicer to me.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

ill be your pickup man
    look through all 6 pages. I think its a deal at 3k, buts its still a 3k rig.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

True Hollywood Stry
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    That four runner looks nicer to me.
    The 4 runner will need gears horribly to wheel since it's all stock. Also, that guy has gotten into one or two major problems($ being owed) when selling or working on others trucks on the site. He also buys and sells rigs like Eckert does and doesn't keep anything for more than a month or so.

The black truck is very wheelable as is.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    The 4 runner will need gears horribly to wheel since it's all stock. Also, that guy has gotten into one or two major problems($ being owed) when selling or working on others trucks on the site. He also buys and sells rigs like Eckert does and doesn't keep anything for more than a month or so.

The black truck is very wheelable as is.
    Gear were the only hold up I saw, did not know about the rest.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

The thing about the other truck is that he is willing to trade for guns.

Also, I just like the truck better

Hope you find a solid rig sam, i was damn impressed with Jason's Yota. I'm always down for some wrenching if you get one

ill be your pickup man
    http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=842056&page=2

I know its more than you want to spend, but this seems like a good deal on a RRDH rig.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Little bit too much, and it is in Iowa

True Hollywood Stry
    Sam if you get really serious about buying it I could possibly gobtake a look at it to make sure it isn't a total pile.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Sam if you get really serious about buying it I could possibly gobtake a look at it to make sure it isn't a total pile.
    Ill give you a call, because I would really like to get some eyes on it before I go a whole lot farther into this.

Starting point. Cut the roof off and build a cage.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029203
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

I am not going to get a land rover