Thread: Miscellaneous Tools

Miscellaneous Tools

These are all the hand & air tools I've accumulated over several years of wrenching. Since moving to TX, I haven't tackled anything requiring more than a screwdriver, ratchet, and wrench, so I want to see if anyone is interested in my stuff since it's just taking up space in my garage.

It's a mix of Craftsman, Kobalt, and other brands. Nothing fancy, but there's a pretty good assortment. The lot includes 1/4, 3/8, & 1/2" drive ratchets, screwdrivers, nutdrivers, all manner of wrenches, pliers, hammers, and other hand tools. They're all piled in an off-brand rolling cabinet I picked up from Sam's years ago.

Air tools include a die grinder, cut off wheel, right angle die grinder, and an IR 1/2" drive "Titanium" impact that I paid >$250 for new. Everything looks like it's been used, because it has, but it all works.

I'm asking $700 for the lot, which gets you the cabinet, hand tools, and air tools. I bought most of the hand tools as a lot 10 years ago, and have added quite a bit to it over the years, including the air tools. Everything is located in League City, PM me for more details if you're interested.

Thanks,

Andy

I'm interested in the impact if you want to sell alone.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!