Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30

Thread: The Duke (Bronco Build-Up)

New driveshaft fixed it right up. Goes down the highway at whatever 70 on the speedo actually is with 37s and 410s.

Got it inspected and got a new windshield in it today, and going to hidden falls tomorrow.

It still needs some steering gear box help. I'm going to try to adjust it tomorrow before heading out.
    Last edited by Sparling; 03-25-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post

Bronco didn't like highway speeds so I had the driveshaft reworked. Hopefully it's good for the street now.
    Where did you get the shaft made? I'm thinking about getting some shafts made to replace my square drivelines.

Inland truck parts in Austin. They reworked my old shaft that I made out of a superduty front driveshaft. Not sure what they would charge for a new one but I've had good luck with them for balancing and reworking old driveshafts.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Took the bronco and the honda out to hidden falls this past saturday. The new deaver coils up front ride smoother on the trail, but i'm not real sure they helped flex at all. The bronco did great up until the belt shredded. While I was putting the spare belt on I noticed the balancer had rubber hanging out the back, so I parked it for the rest of the day and rode the 4 wheeler. I put a new balancer on it already so it's good to go again. The honda is still a piece of ****. The electric shift has me carrying a wrench to shift it and the starter quit in the parking lot on the way out.
    I think the next thing on the bronco is a better rear leaf setup. I think I'm going to un-shackle flip it and put some deavers and longer shackles in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    I think the next thing on the bronco is a better rear leaf setup. I think I'm going to un-shackle flip it and put some deavers and longer shackles in it.
    That's what I wanted to do.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!