Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duke (Bronco Build-Up)

Soon to be diesel smoke metallic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Is that next to gay-boy green in the diesel douche catalog?

Zach do you just sit around and think of douchy things to say? Maybe if you cut that **** out and helped people wrench you wouldn't be vice president for the 3rd time in a row.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Who the **** am I gonna 'help' wrench? Nobody ever asks for my help and I can guarandamntee you that nobody wants it. And like I give a ****...

Keep that **** out of my thread!
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Diesel smoke metallic

Black:

Any TTB guru's:
    I seem to have some serious camber issues, could it be 4 inch coils in the 6 inch lift holes or could it be something corrected by an alignment?

Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

if you replaced the 6" coils with 4" then yes it will do that, you will need to get some adjustable camber bushings that will correct the issue. most alignment shops should be able to do that
    Tommy Matheaus '06
    210-323-2546
    2004 F-140 4x4 DD
    1990 F-150 4x4 in the works
    1992 Jeep Cherokee basterdized

Quote Originally Posted by TMatheaus View Post
    if you replaced the 6" coils with 4" then yes it will do that, you will need to get some adjustable camber bushings that will correct the issue. most alignment shops should be able to do that
    I haven't changed the coils
    Born to Kill

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Like Tommy said, if the radius arms are for 6" and you have 4" coils it will do that. You might be able to correct it at an alignment shop. Too bad Sparling sold my 6" coils to the scrapper...
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

I was trying to ask if that looked like it could be from 4 inch coils or if a simple alignment would fix? it.
    Born to Kill

Any TTB guru's:
    I seem to have some serious camber issues, could it be 4 inch coils in the 6 inch lift holes or could it be something corrected by an alignment?
    What was the last move you made with the truck before you noticed this? Was it backing up? Try pulling forward and see if it looks better. Mine and Karl's would look like the that when driven in reverse...it's just something TTBs do.

If it's like that all the time...then yes you might be able to align it with camber bushings but you might as well move the traction beams to the 4" lift holes.
    BDR

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    What was the last move you made with the truck before you noticed this? Was it backing up? Try pulling forward and see if it looks better. Mine and Karl's would look like the that when driven in reverse...it's just something TTBs do.

If it's like that all the time...then yes you might be able to align it with camber bushings but you might as well move the traction beams to the 4" lift holes.

I forgot about the backing up TTB thing and yes it was. I tried my google-fu but with little luck, anybody know of compressed 6 inch lift coil length?
    Born to Kill

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    TTB, it does what it wants!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

That was a bad time in my life when I scrapped ttb, however my brother has the lift stuff to go on his ttb someday.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02 View Post
    TTB, it does what it wants!
    TTB don't give a fawk!
    BDR