Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duke (Bronco Build-Up)

Yessssssssssssssss
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Yessssss

I would go pick all of that stuff up at a pick n pull yard on a half off day
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I'm going to DD this thing, so I better fawk with it first! Ah, to be young again.
    BDR

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    I'm going to DD this thing, so I better fawk with it first! Ah, to be young again.
    I'm trying :flippff2:
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    I'm trying :flippff2:
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Have you looked to see if you need a core support too or only the header panel?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    Have you looked to see if you need a core support too or only the header panel?
    Have not
    Born to Kill

I have a hood and front bumper so far. I might have a header panel too.

Trying to figure out if I want glass fenders or not.

If the rust isn't too bad in the rear quarters, I'm thinking of ditching the long travel idea and going with more of a mid-travel.

If I can fit the 35's in the factory fenders without too much modification I'm thinking cut and turn beams with uniballs, extended radius arms, single swing steering, coil overs and bumps should be able to net 14-16 inches of travel with no more than 3 inches of lift. Then for the rear, improve the trussing of the 9 inch I have by going all the way to the ends with it and add deaver j40 springs with some extended shackles and bypasses poking into the cab. Hopefully I can net 14-16 inches of travel while keeping the ride height as low as possible.

If the rear quarters are too rusted I would really like to push the openings back an inch or two and stretch the wheel base, but I don't know if its worth it.

Then add a big-ass carbureted stroker motor,stripped interior and a kayak rack
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    I have a hood and front bumper so far. I might have a header panel too.
    Sweet
    Born to Kill

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    definitely not 91-93... more like 92-97...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

And that's a "want to buy"
    Born to Kill

Bump
    Born to Kill

Brought this thing home Sunday. Pretty sweet rig. All I've had time to do was fix a broken window regulator, clean and grease the window tracks/sliders all around and drive around the farm a bit. This thing goes up hills in 2wd better than my truck does in 4wd.

Last edited by Sparling; 06-03-2014 at 07:26 PM.