Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duke (Bronco Build-Up)

I think you are going to be right Travis. Shiloh ridge is in October!
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Can we change the thread title to The Dook now?
    Last edited by Sharpe; 06-04-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    Detroit in the rear.
    not just a detroit, a NASCAR detroit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    Glad this thing will get used, don't mess with the ttb until it breaks and you shouldn't need traction bars with deaver leafs.

Fix the small **** and have fun!
    This.

Money that neither Sloth nor this thing makes it to Shiloh.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Yeah put me on that square too.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

ill be your pickup man
    What type of wheeling do you intend to do with this Bronco with these incredibly strong cut and turned beams? Obviously wheeling that regular lift brackets just can't take, so where? Are these jack off beams going to get it through say Green Mamba?

I haven't been on FSB in awhile, but is this really a common issue?

It is a cruiser Bronco. Don't tear into it. Take it to Shiloh and pile people in it. Take it to Hot Springs and have a blast. Buy a cheap ATV and pull it behind the Bronco to Down South.

I know you guys like the fab and engineering aspect of it more than I do, but don't you get tired of bumming rides? Everything does not need to be a project. Wheel it, drive it , have fun.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

I know you guys like the fab and engineering aspect of it more than I do, but don't you get tired of bumming rides? Everything does not need to be a project. Wheel it, drive it , have fun.
    Bro, you will never understand.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

ill be your pickup man
    Like its a bad thing? Been there. Will never understand the on "blocks for 5 years, pipe dream, internet big talk "thing
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

ill be your pickup man
    I have big plans for the TJ. None of which keep it from making a big run. Plan to lock the 44 and beef the steering so I can wheel while I build the axles.

Love getting out and wheeling. Guess you'll never understand that?? Huh?

Dumb argument. Last time i saw it, it was a pretty clean bronco even with that paint job, don't tear it apart for just to tear it apart. Do that to another bronco. This one looks like a runner.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

throw some bondo on that quarter and respray paint it

done

Travis do you have anymore of that VHT stuff to black out the lights?

This one won't be on blocks ever. I'm not doing anything to this bronco that can't be swapped out within a day if not a weekend (not even sure what that would be as it's all there and works). I'm going to drive the piss out of it. I'm more interested in making all the electrical **** work like it's supposed to. You hit the nail on the head when you said cruiser bronco. This won't be a big bad rock crawler, and won't get a SAS either. Why when a lift was mentioned in this thread did someone immediately ask if the frame was okay? Although not a huge deal, fatigue from drop brackets will eventually cause issues, I'm looking at long term. Short term list for this thing is a front bumper, new door lock cylinders (or have a key made for these ones), fix both rear window switches, seats, and cup holders. I'm going to hidden falls in early july with this thing, I'll figure out what else it needs there.

I really like getting out and wheeling, and that wasn't happening with my other truck as fast as I would have liked so I got this thing.
    Last edited by Sparling; 06-04-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

ill be your pickup man
    Good
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I have big plans for the TJ. None of which keep it from making a big run. Plan to lock the 44 and beef the steering so I can wheel while I build the axles.

Love getting out and wheeling. Guess you'll never understand that?? Huh?

Dumb argument. Last time i saw it, it was a pretty clean bronco even with that paint job, don't tear it apart for just to tear it apart. Do that to another bronco. This one looks like a runner.
    You are the only one that argues this, and I don't fully understand why you get so excited when someone does something differently than you would. ( even though in this case it's not much different )

On a totally unrelated note, do you play clash of clans?
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Sparling- I probably have some on the shelf in cs
    Born to Kill

ill be your pickup man
    Arguing that you guys should get out and wheel more. You don't understand that? Come on now. Prob no use in explaining more if you can't get that.

No.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4