Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: TCC X - Travel Thread

Only argument I have is that Ive specifically budgeted for the trips Ive gone to, and tried to budget extra for breakage...and beer

def strung out a little after this weekend but it was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    Stop giving me **** about not having money then
    Sam, my money troubles don't stem from alcoholism... Forgot about my utility bill, got hit with a bunch of extra charges, gay...

sam helped me with gas btw.

ill be your pickup man
    Your excuse is that you forgot to pay your utilty bill, your utility bill that comes every month on the same day and is due on the same day? Go ahead and stop posting and just take it. And if I recall, you left Saturday night last year.....

Alto, Clayton, Texana, K2...were you at any of those this year Mr. zaVP?
    Last edited by JB; 04-16-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Your excuse is that you forgot to pay your utilty bill, your utility bill that comes every month on the same day and is due on the same day? Go ahead and stop posting and just take it. And if I recall, you left Saturday night last year.....
    This, and he left on Saturday night the year before as well
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Alto, Clayton, Texana, K2...were you at any of those this year Mr. zaVP?
    I was at Alto, not the Halloween run, but I went to Alto once or twice. Didn't make any of the others because of various reasons, mostly academic, although I had definitely planned on going to all. Hell, I just spent $50 on a brand new tent with the intention of using it at TCC. Minus dropping the ball on the truck shows, I did everything logistically that I could do and was asked to do for the club, which I felt was more of my responsibility as the VP and non-figurehead.

I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses because I did what I did for a reason, but just for the record, I felt terrible about missing every single one of those trips.
    Last edited by MR.ZAP; 04-17-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Chief
    So 7 people posted here in this thread that they wanted to go, then didn't show up. Dont post up if you are not going to go. Makes it easier on everyone.
    Zachs roommate bailed on me at the very last second. He was supposed to tow my bronco out to TCC, I had taken off work and everything. I posted on the boards the minute I found out I was not going to have a tow spot. So please don't bitch at me for "backing out at the last second" when I had no control over it.
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

Drive it. That's what I did two years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

ill be your pickup man
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

I can only hope that was posted somewhat in jest...

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Only argument I have is that Ive specifically budgeted for the trips Ive gone to, and tried to budget extra for breakage...and beer

def strung out a little after this weekend but it was worth it
    ^^Yup. Im a poor ass kid who has to keep $$$ in tuition first, so i understand if the budget simply isn't there. Just gotta plan ahead I guess. And Hot Pocket....haha road that bitch! Trailers are for pussies!

Quote Originally Posted by Weeble View Post
    ^^Yup. Im a poor ass kid who has to keep $$$ in tuition first, so i understand if the budget simply isn't there. Just gotta plan ahead I guess. And Hot Pocket....haha road that bitch! Trailers are for pussies!
    It's tough to say, but I think that HP's Bronco is even more unreliable than Tommy's, if that is at all possible haha

Chief
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ZAP View Post
    It's tough to say, but I think that HP's Bronco is even more unreliable than Tommy's, if that is at all possible haha
    Actually that truck is pretty damn reliable. I can let it sit for months, go out there, pump the gas, and it will start first crank every time. Im not worried about driving it there, it's driving it back that would sketch me out. Plus like any other bronco, it steers like sht, especially on the highway. And Id have no problem driving it out to alto, but a four hour highway journey would be a pita.
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Pocket View Post
    Actually that truck is pretty damn reliable. I can let it sit for months, go out there, pump the gas, and it will start first crank every time. Im not worried about driving it there, it's driving it back that would sketch me out. Plus like any other bronco, it steers like sht, especially on the highway. And Id have no problem driving it out to alto, but a four hour highway journey would be a pita.
    Nice! I thought you had more issues??? All I know is that either way, it would suck dick to drive that thing 4 hours.