Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiloh Ridge 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

lowballing someone
    carnage: front driveshaft u joint, rear driveshaft u joint, melted off top of dipstick shroud when battery fell on it and grounded out when i rolled, passenger door won't open. All was fixed and kept wheeling whole weekend. still can't find my dignity i lost there years ago.....
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    I think the midget from Lurch's engine went and raped the transfercase out of boredom this weekend. Something is definitely not right with it. I'll take one out of the Scout Dana 20 pile and swap it out before Clayton.

Had a great time. It was good seeing everyone. I never want to get in that much mud while wheeling ever again.

Oh, and the Klogger kicks some serious ass as a prerunner.
    Last edited by Fredo; 10-29-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

ill be your pickup man

92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

lowballing someone
    did anyone get video (other than ryan) or photos of me and the black jeep trying for that ledge that i broke a u-joint on? if so please send them to andrewlcolman@gmail.com thanks
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

True Hollywood Stry
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Maybe that's how they roll?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351555688.186568.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  98.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351555700.516643.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  105.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351555714.248620.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  92.7 KB
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Who has a picture of Colman's dipstick glowing red after the battery fell out of the battery tray on the above roll?
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351558408.780226.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  41.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351558429.686625.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  73.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351558452.875831.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  59.7 KB
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

ill be your pickup man
    **mini half ass writeup

Am I doing it wrong or are all of Blankenship's pictures tiny?

When Sam, Jeremiah, and I pulled in, we met some of Ed's friends checking in at the front gate. You were definitely missed Ed.

Thursday night sucked as it rained. Friday was overcast and cold. Saturday and Sunday were gorgeous

Did anyone get a total head count? We had a BIG group for sure.

Bubba needs to be invited next year for sure. If I recall, I think I challenged him to a dance off Saturday night?? Then we attempted to talk **** to LSU people?? Its a blur. Anyone get a pic of his absurd slide-in camper on a boat trailer contraption? Kopecki would be proud

I really was not intending to pull that big gay mud truck on its side. I thought the guy was cool, but he was definetly not cool the next morning when I went to ask for my strap back. Dick said it was his buddy's, not mine....no way for me to prove it really.

Watching the Klogger attempt the big rock hill was sweet. I thought it's chances were slim, but it was SO close before the driveshaft let go. The random guys at the bottom wanted it to go up it so bad

Having the Ranger there was a blast. Seriously, we covered so much more ground in that thing. We slow-rolled it 2-3 times and it never missed a beat until the belt let go. Somehow, Evan happened to have the exact Polaris belt, so we were back ready to go about an hour later. They are very easy to change out. I test drove that RZR of his too....wow, I wish I fit in it better...those are sick machines No wonder everyone has one out there. Jeremiah was trying to pretend our Ranger was a RZR trying to keep up.

The Bronco snapped the rear yoke on one of the rock hills near the mud pit. It was nice having the doubler to get it easily back to camp. Thanks alot Karl for the yoke and ujoint. I owe you a big one, (if you know what I mean)

Never sleeping on the ground or in a tent again. Cold + Rain = miserable. Not sure on the setup I want to look for, but I want to do something. I need to live like a Crouch when I am out wheeling.

Had to winch the Bronco on the trailer for the trip home, but it just happened to be out of gas.

It was good to see the Murphy Belle back on the trail. She did pretty good Not even sure when the front shaft let go. I think a matching 4th tire and it is ready for Clayton.

Have you guys heard that new song about Joe Diffie?

51 weeks to go!
    Last edited by JB; 10-29-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Click Seacrest's link, then center bottom "View Full Web Page"
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Sorry guys but I realized that I had my camera on the ****ty movie setting all weekend. Instead of taking 1080p videos they are only 360p. Still learning all the buttons on this new camera.
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

Remeber kids, when you buy a 35 year old bucket from BMF, it comes with a warranty! *flipoff*

[profile pic]

[/profile pic]

Winning.

Big ghey mud trucks
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Biggest gheyest mud truck of the weekend

The incident

I feel that this picture is a good annalogy for the entire weekend.

Sambo Slice giving Colman a run for his money in the "grungiest sumbitch in TAMOR" contest.

Bubba's contraption. Yes, that is a boat trailer. The single best part of this arrangement is the compartment on front was used to smuggle in an extra 3-wheeler. The interior has been redone with some prety nice wood and it actually looks great. He was pulling this thing with a bombed lime green late model cummins.

Sideways pics will be fixed shortly.
    Last edited by Sharpe; 10-29-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"