Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Newbie Run Saturday, 2/2

Great time, great park, especially for how close it is.

Had 12 or 13 rigs, and almost all of them had at least 2 people in them. No one had any serious carnage, just some slight body damage for CJ and a ****ed air filter for Graham.

Would definitely go back to this park, was pretty big, and had some obstacles and trails that were pretty difficult for the more basic rigs.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

pictures?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

So y'all's review is exactly the opposite of Evan's?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Evan's review was actually chet's review. I think he had a good time today, although he was the first to leave. The park is honestly pretty damn good, and has room to improve.

Great park. Any time anyone goes again or I decide to head out there for a day trip I'll let y'all know. Texas offroad ranch has a very bright future ahead of its self.

POST PICS ASAP!!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Within two weeks they had cut twice the number of trails. You could tell they were freshly cut too. So yes they are working to improve it.

Chief
    I blew another 9 inch, blasted my spider gears to pieces, and a front axle u-joint.

But at least I made it up the big rocky hill, unlike you fawkers!
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

I made it halfway, and didn't break anything.

Excellent turnout...

Chief
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ZAP View Post
    I made it halfway, and didn't do anything.
    fixed

****-talking aside, I thought it was great to see all those new guys out there. I talked with some of them, and it seems like their experience levels range from (freshman hot-pocket) to (experienced jeep-homo). Get the new guys on the boards, a lot of them seemed really interested and said that they had a great time.

In my search for a welder, I spoke with the owner of the park. He was a really nice guy, and he washappy to see that we all came out and had a good time. He asked about where we were from, and I told him about TAMOR. He said he would be happy to have us back at any time.

Since we were last to leave for the night, he even came over and told us thanks again for coming and to have a good night and a safe drive home.

I think this club should have more trips to this place. It's a driveable distance that I can make without having to get towed, the owner was a really nice guy, loved having us, and is actively working to improve his property and business.
    Last edited by Hot Pocket; 02-03-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

Anybody that has GOOD photos, shoot them to me so that I can add them to the Facebook page. Or just post them up on here, that's fine as well.

Chief
    a rather ****ty video of rob's finger...
    http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?...51700542914622

Is that the 'big rocky hill' you were referring to? The one I was talking about had the big dip at the beginning and you were surrounded by earth.

The end of Hot Pocket's video...

http://deadspin.com/5961953/i-cant-s...wo-lakers-bros
    Last edited by MR.ZAP; 02-04-2013 at 08:41 PM.