Update before Clayton, I have been having some overheating issues, I have tried a couple different fans, my setup is a sbc350 with brand new aluminum radiator. I have changed the water pump, thermostat, verified there are no blockages, etc.... The kicker was I went to Marble Falls and burned up my alternator and overheated.

So, I put the CS144 alternator on, this is a 140 amp charging at idle alternator, upgraded the alternator charge wire to handle the power, and installed a Taurus 2 speed fan. The Taurus 2 speed fan is the internet god of all fans. The 2 speed fan I set it up where when the ignition is on it is low speed, then put a thermobulb relay fan control in to kick high on when it reaches 190. I wheeled all over hidden falls again, and granted the outside temp maybe got to 80, but the thing never got over 205, so I feel pretty good about it.

I also did a few other "mods", the simplest was new seats. Some of you might have seen the Beard Racing Seats I've had sitting in my garage for like 4 years, Jimmy, I think you slept in one last time you were down. I put those in, which required cutting the B pillar side bar and putting a new one in. Overall they are very comfortable and hold you well. They are a grey cloth which is ok, but I wish they were vinyl so I could clean them easier.