Thread: Ford Crew Caby body, body parts, 351 fuel injected, NP435, CB's, Deep Freeze

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar

Ford Crew Cab body, body parts, 351 fuel injected, NP435, CB's, Deep Freeze

FORD BODY PARTS

I have a crew cab body and front clip for a 1987 Ford D-350 for sale. Color is white. Truck had a 460, C6 Auto, and 4WD. I have the cab (no seats), 4 doors, front clip except for grill and passenger fender. $400 for all that OBO No longer have bed, have title for body.

I also have 4 crew cab doors from a 1986 Ford F-350, they are grey in color. The 1986 doors are unique because the rear windows have 2 pieces of glass. $50 per door or $150 for all 4 OBO

Also have a 1984 Ford F-250 driver and passenger fender, $50 for both OBO

For those that do not know, these parts will bolt to any 1980 thru 1991 Ford truck, some will interchange up to 1997. It does not matter if it is a f-150, f-250, or f-350. I also have a fuel injected 351 for sale on a seperate add

FORD 351

Complete sbf ford 351 engine for sale. The block is from a 1994 Ford Bronco. It was rebuilt before I bought it. The 1994 Bronco came with a roller cam, so the engine has that which provides more power than previous models. I had it in a 1990 Ford F-150, so the wiring harness will bolt into 1986 thru 1991 Ford F-150's, F-250's, or F-350's. Comes with computer, A/C compressor (do not know if this works), upgraded 135 amp alternator, and power steering pump (not working). The smog pump has removed and a shorter belt installed, though if you have a smog pump and belt, you could just bolt it back on. I am pulling the engine from the truck on Saturday, it is running condition with no knocks, does not smoke and produces great power. I put it in the truck 3 years ago, at that time I replaced water pump, engine mounts, all gaskets, etc.. When I replaced the gaskets I inspected the rebuild work and everything looked good. Currently mated to NP435 manual transmission, will include trans with hydraulic clutch set up for an additional $100. Asking $500 OBO for just the motor

CB's

4 boxes of various citzen band (CB's) radios. Some are 23 channel, some are 40 channel, some are bas units (110 volt), most work, some don't. Has a few amps in the mix. Just a bunch of CB's, asking $100

DEEP FREEZE

Stand up deep freeze for sale. Fridge was originally another color, now is painted black. It is the type that the shelves inside are the cooling coils. It gets very cold. Great for in the garage, it is older and not cosmetically perfect, but is 100% functional. Has temp alarm or something on the bottom, not sure how it works, I bought it used. Selling because I bought another one. Price is right at $75.

Pictures of items can be seen on Houston Craigslist by searching my name "Karl" and my location "Crosby"
    Last edited by KrazyKarl02; 03-16-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02 View Post
    FORD BODY PARTS

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Price is right at $75.

Pictures of items can be seen on Houston Craigslist by searching my name "Karl" and my location "Krosby"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    You left the part of the clip off where Bob Barker wakes up and kick's Adam Sandler's ass, because, the price is right.... bitch!
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02 View Post
    thru a rod thru the block

I see you're working towards a target demographic. Who needs threw or through when you have thru to use universally.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

are you selling any parts off of the toyota?
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I see you're working towards a target demographic. Who needs threw or through when you have thru to use universally.
    His demographic turned out to be the Hippie. Whoda thunk it?
    BDR

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjuch View Post
    are you selling any parts off of the toyota?
    The Hippie bought it, I think his plan is to molest it for parts he needs and then sell what is left. You could contact him and see if he isnt using anything you need
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"