Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 07 Wrangler Parts

07 Wrangler Parts

Fiance just called saying she wrecked the front corner of her 07 Wrangler 4-door. Since it will be my vehicle after we get married and move to the east coast I want to fix it up with some nice fenders. I know nothing about jeeps so what company should I start looking at? I want to be able to fit some larger tires next time we change tires on it. Also if any of yall have stock parts laying around I'm interested in just fixing it cheap too.

I'll be getting pictures soon but she said the headlight, grill, and fender look messed up and the bumper has a crack on the end piece.
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

i saw poison spider when I looked at jb's front tube fenders. I'm sure they have something but I know nothing about jeeps.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I'll probably buy these for now to fix the bumper end piece

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12106_0004_07.htm
    85 yota, 305 on propane, 4.7 t-case, 37" hummer tires on H1 beadlocks, rear welded

Are they black plastic fenders or painted? Those VDP bumper end caps are nice if you want to keep the stock bumper. We have a ton of nearly new take-off flares and bumpers if you need any of it. It's all in Dallas, but I'll make you a deal on whatever you need.

Chief
    Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you and Hannah are doing alright.
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

Quote Originally Posted by bburris View Post
    Are they black plastic fenders or painted? Those VDP bumper end caps are nice if you want to keep the stock bumper. We have a ton of nearly new take-off flares and bumpers if you need any of it. It's all in Dallas, but I'll make you a deal on whatever you need.
    I'm pretty sure they were green but I don't mind black ones. She's still at work and hasn't sent pics yet. I'll let you know later tonight what I need and since I'm in Waco maybe I can drive up there Thursday or Friday before I head down to see her Saturday. What would you need for one fender if you have the stock green color, or two black fenders as well as a bumper?
    Last edited by jasonjuch; 06-05-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Just buy some form of stubby bumper. those factory bumpers bring the gay. And you could mount a winch to it later
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

so she hit the pole and the bumper end cap completely bent out of the way, damaged the actual fender, fender flare, grille, and headlight, then she backed up and the bumper end poped back into place and looks like nothing happened to it. So the JK bumper end pieces are useless.

I'm going to focus on trying to find a color matched fender(front quarter panel) and grille on ebay or junkyard this weekend then look into the fender flares.

Name:  IMG_0226.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  47.4 KB
    Last edited by jasonjuch; 06-06-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Go to an advance and see if they can call salvage for you. They can get parts from across the country.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

she wants me to buy any color grille and paint it like this. what do yall think it would cost to just get it powder coated?

Name:  101_2463.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  108.3 KB

between 50 and 100 depending on where you go

I thought the grille was plastic on those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

There's a shiny black one on rock auto for $80. If you want it matte, just take it to a body shop and have them paint it, shouldn't be too expensive.
    Last edited by TdmayfieldIV; 06-07-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Have any of yall heard of this?? They say they paint the fender based on my factory paint code and ship it to me. $280 sounds like a deal when the fenders are selling at $150 unpainted. I would think this would be better than a Maaco paint job?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-FEND...e56554&vxp=mtr

just did my research. Looks like the paint would match well enough for my taste. It's a jeep. But I don't think I want to live with fiance telling me everyday that the paint doesn't match perfect.