Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mack the tow pig

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    It's not a show truck, I just don't want to see spray paint lines on the hood. It won't get done for a while either.

Bottom line is I won't find another sub 135k truck for what I paid. The drivetrain is solid, the interior is relatively clean, and it looks good from 20 feet.

I'm gonna putting an intake, exhaust and tuner on it because I want more power. I don't see anyone getting **** for putting the same **** on their jeeps.....
    What about the super snake oil turbo wheel?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

I'm gonna putting an intake, exhaust and tuner on it because I want more power. I don't see anyone getting **** for putting the same **** on their jeeps.....
    You don't even know how much power you need yet. Put that money into getting your bronco wheeling so you have something worth towing. [/oldguy]
    Last edited by mudtoy67; 06-18-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    BDR

Don't need power. Want power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

ill be your pickup man
    Bc the 7.3 doesn't have enough to pull your goosenecks and travel trailers? Makes sense.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

ill be your pickup man
    Bronco/Sparling rig won't make it to Shiloh Ridge because they were too busy trying to make a diesel fast. Mark it.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Bc the 7.3 doesn't have enough to pull your goosenecks and travel trailers? Makes sense.
    Whatever. You spent all those years making fun of diesels, then you bought one. For that one reason you can't possibly know anything about diesels. L OLKTHXBYE

BDR

Bronco/Sparling rig won't make it to Shiloh Ridge because they were too busy trying to make a diesel fast. Mark it.
    They don't have enough money to make a 7.3 fast...

There is really no reason not to do an intake, tuner and exhaust in these trucks.

The factory air filter sucks, doesn't seal well so air can bypass the filter. This is fixed with the napap filter ( ghetto )
    The engine is way detuned from ford, redicously slow, makes maybe 200 horsepower. A mild tuner will breath fire into these truck and make them more comparable to the drivability of the 6 liter. But the auto trans sucks and will need to be replaced, however my dads old 100% stock 7.3 needed a complete transmission at 150k.

The muffler is pointless, just add restriction, so get rid of it.

Other than that it just looks like tommy wants to fix some broken **** and make the truck more enjoyable for himself, can't really see why that's a terrible idea.

I have a lot of terrible ideas for my dodge, so y'all just wait.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

There is really no reason not to do an intake, tuner and exhaust in these trucks.

The factory air filter sucks, doesn't seal well so air can bypass the filter. This is fixed with the napap filter ( ghetto )
    The engine is way detuned from ford, redicously slow, makes maybe 200 horsepower. A mild tuner will breath fire into these truck and make them more comparable to the drivability of the 6 liter. But the auto trans sucks and will need to be replaced, however my dads old 100% stock 7.3 needed a complete transmission at 150k.

The muffler is pointless, just add restriction, so get rid of it.

Other than that it just looks like tommy wants to fix some broken **** and make the truck more enjoyable for himself, can't really see why that's a terrible idea.

I have a lot of terrible ideas for my dodge, so y'all just wait.
    Born to Kill

'91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

don't mess with the air filter, there is 0 gain

don't mess with the exhaust, people will hate you for driving a loud ****ty truck.

fix the fuel gauge and put in XM radio, done.

Shut your whore mouth. You're spoiled because your truck makes 400hp stock. Mine makes half of that. It's my truck, I'm gonna do whatever the **** I want to it.......It will make it tow better and get better fuel economy with the tuner btw.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post

Exactly. It's not like i'm putting gay ass wheels and stars all over it. I'm doing the three most common things people do to diesel trucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

It will make it tow better and get better fuel economy with the tuner btw.
    Don't kid yourself....
    Born to Kill

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    This popped up after that one. Well worth the watch (NSFW/language)

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.