Thread: Millermatic 251

Millermatic 251

Upgrade time, my dad is selling our 2 miller 251 welders. We bought them brand new in 2006. Both are in excellent condition, no dents or major scratches. one looks brand new and the other has some scuffs on the top. Both still function great. I can get pics if needed.

$1700 obo, so pm me an offer if interested.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Is that for both? Last o checked a new 252 was $2100 at bvws. I'm seriously interested.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

might be interested in one.

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

No not for both, my dad is going off of what they have been going for on Ebay.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Bump. Dad finally ordered our two new welders today. We still have both of these welders, and put brand spanking new guns on them today. He is wanting 1600 each or best offer.

$5 for both
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Seriously interested in one. I need a new machine for work. Are you coming to Dallas any time soon?

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

I can come to Dallas whenever. I am going to be driving through on the early part of next week