Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Clayton Christmas Carnage '13

I live 80 miles away not like it would be a huge deal for my dad to come get me
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    I live 80 miles away not like it would be a huge deal for my dad to come get me
    That is what I was thinking, it is not like I have ever driven to Dallas, unloaded a vehicle and driven back to OK to pick up a broken jeep. Worst case I catch a ride back to Dallas and borrow a trailer go get the jeep.
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    That was one phone calls I could tell the person on the other end of the line was going, "why am I friends with this fat forker again?"...
    Last edited by DRAGOONRANCH; 08-25-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Why risk making your dad drive 160 miles to pick you up because you decided not to use your perfectly good truck and trailer and drive a 30 year old truck that you're gonna beat the **** out of and probably break? Plus you'll freeze your ass off all the way there and back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Tommy you are just jealous that you cant even drive the bronco around CS. There was a time in TAMOR when 90% of vehicles showed up at Clayton without trailers.
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    Why risk making your dad drive 160 miles to pick you up because you decided not to use your perfectly good truck and trailer and drive a 30 year old truck that you're gonna beat the **** out of and probably break? Plus you'll freeze your ass off all the way there and back.
    Why do you give a ****? you drove that turd of yours to alto one time with a transmission in the back that you had to sell so you would have enough money to drive back. And all I would have to do is catch a ride back to Paris, Im sure someone will be driving that way, and then I can drive my truck and trailer up there, big deal I wasted 3 hours. Youve done way more stupid ****, so you out of all of the people on this board have no right to give me any **** about this.

Edit: Also, last time I checked we still lived in 'Merica and I can do whatever the **** I want.
    Last edited by sam_hodnett; 08-25-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Sam if this is the case I better not hear you use the excuse "but I have to drive it home" cause that is a puss excuse in this scenario

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007 View Post
    Tommy you are just jealous that you cant even drive the bronco around CS. There was a time in TAMOR when 90% of vehicles showed up at Clayton without trailers.
    I could drive it around if I had enough money to register it.....I daily drove my bronco for 4 years, it's not glamorous.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    Why do you give a ****? you drove that turd of yours to alto one time with a transmission in the back that you had to sell so you would have enough money to drive back. And all I would have to do is catch a ride back to Paris, Im sure someone will be driving that way, and then I can drive my truck and trailer up there, big deal I wasted 3 hours. Youve done way more stupid ****, so you out of all of the people on this board have no right to give me any **** about this.

Edit: Also, last time I checked we still lived in 'Merica and I can do whatever the **** I want.
    Well seeing that I'm gonna have to listen to your bitching when you blow one of your dry rotted tires out on the highway and don't even make it to Clayton. Yeah my tires are **** too, but I have enough sense not to take it on the highway to speed their demise exponentially. Yeah I've done stupid ****, but I didn't leave a perfectly functioning truck and trailer at home to do it. I did it out of necessity.

I don't get who you're trying to impress by doing this, like it's some kind of reminiscence of old Tamor that you never had a rig to participate in. I have just as much of a right to give you **** about this because i've done it, a lot.

If by some miracle I'm there, i'm gonna give you a titty twister every time I hear a peep of complaining about having to drive home in a trail rig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    I could drive it around if I had enough money to register it.....I daily drove my bronco for 4 years, it's not glamorous.

Well seeing that I'm gonna have to listen to your bitching when you blow one of your dry rotted tires out on the highway and don't even make it to Clayton. Yeah my tires are **** too, but I have enough sense not to take it on the highway to speed their demise exponentially. Yeah I've done stupid ****, but I didn't leave a perfectly functioning truck and trailer at home to do it. I did it out of necessity.

I don't get who you're trying to impress by doing this, like it's some kind of reminiscence of old Tamor that you never had a rig to participate in. I have just as much of a right to give you **** about this because i've done it, a lot.

If by some miracle I'm there, i'm gonna give you a titty twister every time I hear a peep of complaining about having to drive home in a trail rig.
    I really dont know why you are making such a big deal about it. Creighton mentioned it one time and I thought it sounded like it would be a blast, so I asked him if he wanted to do it. I am honestly not trying to impress anyone. Im not gonna complain, and Im not going to drive like a bitch. I really dont care if you think its a stupid idea or not.
    Last edited by sam_hodnett; 08-26-2013 at 07:57 AM.

It's a stupid idea, but hell I figure there is a 5-10 % chance of success and at least 50% chance of not dying on the road, so **** it.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Break out the TAMOR giant boxing gloves!
    BDR

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    Break out the TAMOR giant boxing gloves!

the last TAMOR boxing event i was at was pretty epic, but that was back in 2002 and im pretty sure Alex Estep was there...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Yeah, drive that scout oh, lets say about 160 miles in the cold, wheel it, then drive it back to Dallas. You'd have to be CRAZY NUTS, Sam! Name:  crazy.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  57.1 KB

To get back on subject, I'm in. Lurch too, as long as the crankcase midget doesn't have other plans for Christmas.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    ... as long as the crankcase midget doesn't have other plans for Christmas.

I called him the other day to verify his schedule. Said he wouldn't miss it for all the meth in Okrahoma....

Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

whats the worst thing that could happen driving to Clayton?

**** happens, we have all been there.

I mean I am not going to do it because im older and wiser, but I use to drive to Clayton, Alto, Cibalo Creek, Katemcy all the time