Thread: Seat Brackets or buckets seats for 73-87 era chevy

Seat Brackets or buckets seats for 73-87 era chevy

Anyone have this laying around? I need them for the ambulamps!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

If anyone happens to have a secondary set, or doug you find you came across two sets, let me know. Would like to change this out in the Firetruck.

Doug I have a nasty pair from a suburban that would completely need to be reupholstered. I also have an extremely nice pair from a suburban that a racoon went doodoo on but after a steam clean they'd be great. Nice ones are blue cloth
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I have decent seats from my blazer, but the brackets are obviously wrong. You have any brackets from a truck with buckets?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

I put suburban buckets in Pigpen, its easy. Your amberlamps already has the hardest part figured out with the raised pedestal on the body for the front inside foot on the seat. The front outside foot is the same between truck and burb and the rear two tabs on the burban seat bracket just need to be bent up 90 degrees to sit flat on the floor, then drill holes for bolts. You don't even need to heat them to bend. I'll give you the ****ty burban seat brackets. If the blazer seats mount to them they should work super. I'm probably going to Kingsville the weekend of 9/21 and can get you the brackets after that.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Sweet sounds good!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

lowballing someone
    a little birdy told me your expedition rig is now a tailgate rig.... and as i now have another m1008 i have heard good things about a 2003 ish f250 single cab seat swap in my research. just saying. little mod and lots of comfort.....
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come