Thread: Karl sells a bunch of quality items! Welding stuff, NP435's, 4 wheeler LOOK!

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar

Karl sells a bunch of quality items! Welding stuff, NP435's, 4 wheeler LOOK!

Lots of **** on craigslist, buy my junk!

Look on Houston Craigslist for pictures.

1998 Kawasaki Bayou 300, Full time 4x4, 2 speed transfer case (lo/hi), Has stock front tires and 24" ITP mudlites on the back. I have the title and some extra parts for it. It currently starts and runs, in the pictures it is sitting there in idle. It does smoke, it smokes a lot, it needs rings, in the picture of the rear you can see the smoke puffing from the exhaust. This bike has not been abused, it was bought originally by a man who owned an RV park, he used it to ride around and collect money from tenants. He sold it to my friend who used it on our deer lease. That guy sold it to me. I have used it at the deer lease also. I put new front and rear brakes on it about 4 years ago, but they need adjusting now. I also re-covered the seat and have done regular oil changes, etc.... The plastics are faded, one of the front headlights does not come on and other normal wear and tear. I have ridden it at some ATV parks, but no crazy stuff, it has not been swamped, it has never had a snorkel, it has no lift or any of that.... Just a solid old ATV, put some rings in it and it will provide many more years service, or drive as is and you do not have to worry about mosquitos.

Onan Emerald I Generator, I bought this to put in my RV, my RV has 2.4k gen and I thought this would be better, it ran and made electricity when I bought it. It has sat next to my garage for a year and my motivation to swap the gen units out has past. Asking $350 OBO.

I have 2 Ford NP435 4 speed transmissions, both have bell housings. One has the transfer case adapter, one does not. The one with the adapter also has a hydraulic slave cylinder on it. $200 for the one with the adapter, $150 for the one without. This is a great transmission if you are building a rock crawler, the first gear in this transmission is very low. The bell housings will mate up to a Ford 302, 351 or an inline 6.

Ford Mass air conversion kit. This is a kit made by Ford to convert a Ford 302 from the late 80's to the early 90's to mass air fuel injection. If you have a 1986 thru 1996 Ford f-150 or bronco with a 302 it currently uses what is called speed density fuel injection, this kit comes with a new computer and an add on harness. The harness is plugged into the fuel injectors and a mass air sensor. There is a mass air sensor and a new intake tube also in the kit. This allows you to swap different cams, headers, etc... into your engine without having to reprogram the computer. This will work with the C6, AOD, or manual transmission, If you have an E4OD (electrically controlled transmission) it will not work, well the engine will run, and you can put it in 1st gear, but it will not shift into 2nd. This kit originally cost over $800 from Ford. Asking $200 OBO

Hobart Handler 175 Mig Welder, welder works, comes with the cart shown in picture, a regulator, and about a 3/4 full thing of .030 wire. Good welding machine, I just upgraded to a bigger welder and no longer need this one. It is basically the same thing as a Miller mig, but without infinite control on the power, instead it has 5 settings. In my opinion better than a lincoln. Asking $450 OBO.

Miller HF-251D-1 High frequency arc starter for tig welding. I used this on a Miller XMT machine until the XMT stopped working. Now I have this left over, still works. Will work with any tig cable machine to help in tig welding. Asking $400 OBO.

Miller s-22a mig wire feeder, was using this on my Miller XMT300, but the XMT300 burned up. Nothing wrong with the wire feeder and will work with any XMT or similar welding power source. I have a brand new mig gun that goes with it. Asking $450

Lincoln AC 225-S in working condition with stinger and ground clamp, Asking $150

Motorguide W55 wireless trolling motor, Brand new, never mounted, prop never installed, just dusty from sitting in my garage, Motorguide W55 wireless trolling motor. Has everything, prop, foot remote, instructions, etc.... New this is over $600, I am asking $400

Really want cash, only thing I am interested in trading for at this point would be a side by side like a ranger or rhino or offroad rock crawler stuff.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Does the mass air kit replace the factory computer?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

How much for the four wheeler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    4wheeler sold this afternoon.

Yes, the mass air kit comes with a different computer, it is the same one Tommy Matheas (spelling?) had.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette