Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wheeling in May.

Is your propane **** freezing over? Pressure test the cooling system. Does it only get hot idling, only while driving or all the time?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Propane bottle was iced. Got hot while idling.
    Jonathan Tate
    2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 MegaCab
    2004 Jeep TJ
    1992 Jeep YJ
    2008 Jeep JKU
    2013 Ford Explorer Sport (mama's go fast car)

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Call me a dick if you want, and most of you probably already think I am one anyway, but please don't send a guy that doesn't know a spark plug from his pecker on a run with a new-to-him rig that is having issues before you even load it on the trailer. Especially if you aren't going to be there to help him work on his ****.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

lowballing someone
    Ditto
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I have to agree with Fred on this one

I agree. He isn't going. I am going to take him out around here in a few weeks. I don't want to haul it far without it being right.
    Jonathan Tate
    2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 MegaCab
    2004 Jeep TJ
    1992 Jeep YJ
    2008 Jeep JKU
    2013 Ford Explorer Sport (mama's go fast car)

Hot Springs is a great place. It has lots of trails for the stock or minimally modified crowd. All in all the trip was a success.

Carnage:
    My Ranger - replaced faulty fan clutch, kept loosing front coil springs, ARB solenoid (just ran line straight to pump), running issues after engine warms up (possibly the coil pack)
    Fred's Lurch - rear drives haft and u-joint (wrapped it in gorilla tape and a hose clamp and it lasted another day), engine making funny noises (more than normal)
    Creighton's Jeep - almost ran out of gas, flopped on side (lost some paint but did not crack the bondo), lost coil spring retainer

I would recommend going back to this park, it was very well organized out on the trails with well marked trails and a good map.

Creighton has all of the pictures and will hopefully post a link when he gets them uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?