Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: projects and parts

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    Some things never change on TAMOR.
    Maybe its the TAM part of it

An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do
    I can't think of any scenario that involves a vehicle without a title and a title without a vehicle that hasn't crossed that line

Quote Originally Posted by robertf03 View Post
    Maybe its the TAM part of it

I can't think of any scenario that involves a vehicle without a title and a title without a vehicle that hasn't crossed that line
    Don't quote the Aggie Honor Code at me. I have never stolen from anyone in this world nor would I. I live an honest life, run an honest company, and from my interaction and friendship with Colman Boys they do too. Sure they like to get good deals on ****, but who cares?

Yeah, you see unlike you boys I am no hypocrite. I have thought about buying a junk 40 to use the vin plate and title for a custom street buggy build. Is that lying to the DMV? Hell yea. Would I do it? **** yea. In fact I don't see any of your persecuting Busa in this thread. http://www.tamor.org/forums/showthre...-a-Toyota-FJ40

There are just certain people on this board, some of you judgemental ****s like to poke fun at. Do what you will, but I am no hypocrite.

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Some things never change on TAMOR.
    Yup, Faggie getting butt hurt... Defendig his saint hood... Years keep going by, same guy keeps getting butt hurt.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02 View Post
    Yup, Faggie getting butt hurt... Defendig his saint hood... Years keep going by, same guy keeps getting butt hurt.
    You're still butthurt I sold a TV locally to a guy from another offroad forum I had it listed at.

And please keep calling me Faggie, it hurts oh so bad. I think I am going to go cry myself to sleep tonight...

There are just certain people on this board, some of you judgemental ****s like to poke fun at. Do what you will, but I am no hypocrite.
    After this tirade, I find myself wondering which four letter word was censored out here. I wish we could at least have the first letter so I'd have some idea of just how pissy this message is. Is it the C-word? F-word? S-word? I'll never know, and that makes me sad inside.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I just mentally substitute "poop" for every ****.
    '73 J2000 Thriftside Gladiator, 258/T14/D20
    '81 CJ7 Laredo, 258/T176/D300

I substitute "****" with "karl"

There I fixed it

Don't quote the Aggie Honor Code at me. I have never stolen from anyone in this world nor would I. I live an honest life, run an honest company, and from my interaction and friendship with Colman Boys they do too. Sure they like to get good deals on karl but who cares?

Yeah, you see unlike you boys I am no hypocrite. I have thought about buying a junk 40 to use the vin plate and title for a custom street buggy build. Is that lying to the DMV? Hell yea. Would I do it? Karl yea. In fact I don't see any of your persecuting Busa in this thread. http://www.tamor.org/forums/showthre...-a-Toyota-FJ40

There are just certain people on this board, some of you judgemental karls like to poke fun at. Do what you will, but I am no hypocrite.

You're all a bunch of karling karls.
    '73 J2000 Thriftside Gladiator, 258/T14/D20
    '81 CJ7 Laredo, 258/T176/D300

Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

True Hollywood Stry
    Guilty! I took my beat up FJ Cruiser into the shop and filed a claim and had it fixed before they could get an adjuster out to look at the vehicle. About $6,000 worht of body work accumulated from 2 years of Off Roading it hard. About 3 months later I got a letter from State Farm saying that since I was using my vehicles for Off Road use they would be electing NOT to renew my insurance in 2 months. Oh well I shopped around and found better prices with Travelers.

Totally innocent.. I think this needs to move to the kitchen...
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Guilty! I took my beat up FJ Cruiser into the shop and filed a claim and had it fixed before they could get an adjuster out to look at the vehicle. About $6,000 worht of body work accumulated from 2 years of Off Roading it hard. About 3 months later I got a letter from State Farm saying that since I was using my vehicles for Off Road use they would be electing NOT to renew my insurance in 2 months. Oh well I shopped around and found better prices with Travelers.

Totally innocent.. I think this needs to move to the kitchen...
    Yup that happened. I told them when I made the claim that I was driving off road and ran it into some trees. It was covered under my policy. I used a contracted State Farm body shop (Toyota of Dallas) that doesn't require an insurance adjuster to visit the vehicle because of the contract they have with State Farm to not commit fraud. They deemed I was too high of a risk (since I drove OFF ROAD, no big surprise there) and elected not to renew me. That is all perfectly legal, and on the up and up. I work insurance claims for a living, I know policies and coverage like the back of my hand.

So as you said, totally innocent. But I fail to see how this has any bearing whatsoever on the topic at hand of titles and vin plates. I am no hypocrite and I admit who I am. If you want to sling mud do it with something better than a completely legitimate insurance claim.

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Don't quote the Aggie Honor Code at me. I have never stolen from anyone in this world nor would I. I live an honest life, run an honest company, and from my interaction and friendship with Colman Boys they do too. Sure they like to get good deals on ****, but who cares?

Yeah, you see unlike you boys I am no hypocrite. I have thought about buying a junk 40 to use the vin plate and title for a custom street buggy build. Is that lying to the DMV? Hell yea. Would I do it? **** yea. In fact I don't see any of your persecuting Busa in this thread. http://www.tamor.org/forums/showthre...-a-Toyota-FJ40

I thought Coleman's ethics were in question here, but you sure did get defensive right off the bat. Guilty conscience does that to a person I guess, or maybe you and him have some sort of Brokeback Mountain relationship that we aren't aware of.

Oh, and as far as what Busa is doing, he isn't attempting to sell this vehicle to anyone. I suggested he go here, http://www.dmv.org/tx-texas/custom-built-cars.php, and do it the legal way. What he does from there is up to him.
    Last edited by Fredo; 05-01-2014 at 12:38 PM.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    I thought Coleman's ethics were in question here, but you sure did get defensive right off the bat. Guilty conscience does that to a person I guess, or maybe you and him have some sort of Brokeback Mountain relationship that we aren't aware of.
    No guilty conscience just tired of seeing the old man clique around here beat up on the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Oh, and as far as what Busa is doing, he isn't attempting to sell this vehicle to anyone. I suggested he go here, http://www.dmv.org/tx-texas/custom-built-cars.php, and do it the legal way. What he does from there is up to him.
    I understand your point on the sale, so he isn't selling and hodgepodging a vehicle. Although Busa is wanting to buy a vin plate and title, which in turn would cause the seller to commit a crime? I believe that is like judging a thief, but not the person knowingly buying stolen goods. Also his buying of the items and applying it to his buggy would be against the rules, so the "crime" or motive at least is there. It all is a non issue for my personal viewpoint. I don't profess to be a saint like Karl stated, but I am honest with my intentions and I would definitely apply a vin and title of another vehicle to a buggy I was making, as I figure the other vehicle would be disposed of by me and I would be bringing revenue into the state and local municipality. Who knows.
    Last edited by FJAggie07; 05-01-2014 at 01:16 PM.

No guilty conscience just tired of seeing the old man clique around here beat up on the same people.
    Its cause I ran off all the new guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!