Thread: 78-79 bronco power steering box or70's f series

lowballing someone

78-79 bronco power steering box or70's f series

im converting my 66 u13 bronco to power steering and i need a box from a 2nd gen bronco or f series 4x4 from the mid to late 70's which should all be the same as the 78-79 bronco. i combine that with an 80's box internals and according to the internet it is a fastastic upgrade. so does anyone have one laying around they want to let go of? i will gladly take lines as well if they are good.

im also looking for chevy or jeep fsj small bearing spindles for a d44 that are the 6 bolt and caliper brackets and calipers, ford rotors and hubs that are 5x5.5 from a 4x4 from the 70's all the way including ttb stuff to convert to disc brakes.

thanks guys
    Last edited by colman; 05-12-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I have a tapped box that I'm getting rid of to do full hydro....also have the pressure line to connect it to a psc pump which I had to have custom made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

lowballing someone
    this is for a restoration not a wheeler so I'm more looking for a stock box than a tapped one. everything needs to look factory
    Last edited by colman; 05-12-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come