Thread: F series and bronco parts

F series and bronco parts

I need:
    a Super Duty front drive shaft
    Windshield wiper and headlamp switch knobs for 87-91 f series/bronco
    87-91 front bumper (preferably one with the black bumper pad on it an also need the brackets)
    1350 u bolt style yoke for a ford 9 inch
    maybe a whole front 92-96 front clip if the price is right
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I have a superduty drive shaft but its out at my ranch and not sure how soon I will be out there now that it is football season again

I'll be parting out a 95 F150 soon. Not sure if the light switch and wiper switch will work for you, but let me know. I don't have the whole front clip...only have hood and fenders but the fenders have been hacked for bigger tires. Has a 6" Pro Comp lift (guessing by the shocks) with the dual shock mount spring towers.

I would upload a pic but for some reason the forum won't let me attach it.
    Last edited by mudtoy67; 09-02-2014 at 09:20 AM.
    BDR

lowballing someone
    i could use a few dash parts. the ash tray, the black plastic trim bezel thing all the way around the guage cluser, and the cigarette lighter behind the little flap to the left of the ashtray
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by bcolman View Post
    I have a superduty drive shaft but its out at my ranch and not sure how soon I will be out there now that it is football season again
    Let me know what you want for it. You should also take a hunting trip. It is dove season.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    I'll be parting out a 95 F150 soon. Not sure if the light switch and wiper switch will work for you, but let me know. I don't have the whole front clip...only have hood and fenders but the fenders have been hacked for bigger tires. Has a 6" Pro Comp lift (guessing by the shocks) with the dual shock mount spring towers.

I would upload a pic but for some reason the forum won't let me attach it.
    Send me pictures of what you have, as well as what you would want to get for it, I also need the cowl panel, and if you will let them go cheap the ttb beams.
    What motor us in it? The dash parts won't work for me.
    Last edited by Sparling; 09-02-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    i could use a few dash parts. the ash tray, the black plastic trim bezel thing all the way around the guage cluser, and the cigarette lighter behind the little flap to the left of the ashtray
    I didn't get a chance to look yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I have all those parts.
    BDR