Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tate 2008 JKU

You guys don't have chicken express up there Sam? They are second only to bojangles in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Bush's Chicken is king of all. They're only located in central Texas though, which sucks
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Bush's Chicken is king of all. They're only located in central Texas though, which sucks
    One just opened on Huebner here in SA. It looks like a place I do not want to go to...
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

I went to a place today for lunch in Wilmington, NC called Smithfield's Chicken and BBQ. It's a walk up counter fast food type place. I didn't have any Chicken but I did try the BBQ and baked beans. Pretty good stuff if you like pulled Pork samwiches with cole slaw on them. Bake Beans had lots of pork swimming in it. Very meaty. I would reccommend to a friend. Good Value. * * * * out of 5 stars.

Frenchys is the place all the Canadians love. The one in the fifth ward with bulletproof glass at the counter . Additionally there is a huge one prominently placed on 290 at the exit for prairieview, that joke writes itself.
    Last edited by jerryg79; 07-11-2015 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    One just opened on Huebner here in SA. It looks like a place I do not want to go to...
    Give it a chance!
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    Frenchys is the place all the Canadians love. The one in the fifth ward with bulletproof glass at the counter . Additionally there is a huge one prominently placed on 290 at the exit for prairieview, that joke writes itself.
    They're opening one by our office. Bet you wish you didn't quit so soon!
    BDR

Soon? He worked there like a year!
    I went to a place today for lunch in Wilmington, NC called Smithfield's Chicken and BBQ. It's a walk up counter fast food type place. I didn't have any Chicken but I did try the BBQ and baked beans. Pretty good stuff if you like pulled Pork samwiches with cole slaw on them. Bake Beans had lots of pork swimming in it. Very meaty. I would reccommend to a friend. Good Value. * * * * out of 5 stars.
    Wow, haven't thought about Smithfield's in a long time. Yeah they are awesome. And anytime you are in eastern nc you have to eat pulled pork with cole slaw. I think it's actually a law
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

They built one next to the 19th Hole on sawdust If I feel the need to see a Menace 2 Society reenactment. No Burger-Tex though
    So you loose, I win!

When i worked for brandon, the employees loved them some fried chicken. Surprised it wasnt on a roach coach.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    I can fix most arguments with a couple tender rolls from Bush's for the wifey.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I really like Chicken Express, but Bush's usually puts them to shame. Lots of folks go just for their sweet tea also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Bush's awesome. I introduced sharpe to it at the gas station in Riesel on 6. They also always have good scenery.
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

I got a pair of Tom Woods driveshafts from the guy that sold me the atlas. Guess I don't have an excuse to not install it now.
    Jonathan Tate
    2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 MegaCab
    2004 Jeep TJ
    1992 Jeep YJ
    2008 Jeep JKU
    2013 Ford Explorer Sport (mama's go fast car)

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    I had Chicken Express for lunch. I went on about a 10 year hiatus from there. I got food poisoning from the one in CS off of 6 and no one believed me. Then, like a week later, I was in Dallas for the weekend and got a call from Grayson saying I was right about the food poisoning because he had eaten there and was now sick.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    I ate at this Mexican joint on uvalde north of I-10, but south of wallis villa for lunch today. I thought it would be good as the waitress spoke little English. I'm paying for it now.... Montezuma is having his revenge!
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette