Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hats

The guy with the cherokee is the only one that has gotten on the boards any time recently
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Hey guys, apologies for the delayed response. I don't usually come down this far on the forum, so I didn't see the thread. Glad yall like the hat, right now we're working on getting a paypal account linked to the club bank account. I believe that's the safest and fastest way to get transactions done for apparel. I'm going to stop by the post office today and see if I can get a price on shipping. The cost of the hat is $20 plus shipping. Let me know if that works for everyone!

I'll see what I can do about new shirts, maybe I can get something made up for the spring semester. While we're on the subject of things getting ordered, the banner is still being tweaked by the design artist but should be ordered shortly.

Thanks,
    Collin Nethery
    VP/PR Officer

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 10.06.48 AM.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  54.6 KB
    Collin Nethery
    '99 TJ
    c/o '17 ANSC major
    2016-2017 President

I don't think the school allows PayPal access to the managed funds. Maybe things have changed, but they had their own credit processing method

put me down for a hat

I don't use gheypal. Can I meet someone in person this weekend to give cash for hat??
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Hunter checked with the university banking system, and they won't let us use paypal directly to the account. I have a personal paypal account, I can transfer the money from my account and pay the club back if you are willing to work with me that's the fastest way for me to get yall a hat. If that's cool, here's what you need to do; go to https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/send and put my email address in the box (clnethery95@gmail.com). If you're in-state the total is $27, out of state - price varies on how far away you are so just let me know and I can recalculate shipping. Please leave a comment on here with your address so I know where to send it. I'm pretty busy this weekend but will start filling orders next week!
    Collin Nethery
    '99 TJ
    c/o '17 ANSC major
    2016-2017 President

Sharpe, if you're in town this weekend we can definitely meet up and get it to you.
    Collin Nethery
    '99 TJ
    c/o '17 ANSC major
    2016-2017 President

What's shipping for multiple hats?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

I would like 2 hats. Just text my the total and maybe can meet in CS next week. I working around town. 972-281-7106.
    Ryan Busa
    CP# 972-281-7106
    rbusatoy@hotmail.com

Someone call or text me at 361 815 2408 so I can buy a hat.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

BroncoJo - depends on how many you want, I should be able to fit at least 2 maybe 3 in the box. So shipping wouldn't go up - 1 hat = $27 2= $47 3= $67
    Collin Nethery
    '99 TJ
    c/o '17 ANSC major
    2016-2017 President

sent money for two hats
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Got mine Saturday. They kick ass.

Got the order, I'll pack em up and ship them tomorrow.
    Collin Nethery
    '99 TJ
    c/o '17 ANSC major
    2016-2017 President

money sent and PM with address