Thread: best bang for your buck for efi systems?

Hybrid View

Gt40p heads are ancient, why no aluminum heads? 400 hp is a lofty number when talking about stock ford cast iron heads. I have JBs 69 351 heads machined for screw in rocker studs and full roller rockers from his bronco, and a t5 for sale.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

lowballing someone
    gt40 heads i can get stock on an explorer along with all the serpentine front dress radiator and condensor along with aluminum driveshaft(which is the correct size for the mustang with a t5 conversion) and disc brake limited slip rear end. pretty solid setup since my mustang has a mustang 2 front suspension already and i can use the low location of the ac compressor due to no shock towers. gt40 heads are the best cast iron head ford ever made for a sb. i can get a whole explorer for 500 and aluminum bare heads would be well over double that then add valves etc etc. im not looking for the fastest mustang. just a quick one that won't break the bank to build.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come