Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Clayton T-Shirt Contest

Super Moderator CamperSpecial67's Avatar

2016 Clayton T-Shirt Contest

As collin mentioned in another thread, we are having a contest for the t-shirt design design. This is open to all current and former club members. Here is where we will post up the designs, and once we have our favorites we can come to a vote/agreement on which we would all like to see made for this years run. I think there has already been one submission in the roll call thread. We will also be using this to start getting a couple of the new members on the forum and start posting here for the design and else where in the forums. http://www.tamor.org/forums/images/smilies/gigem.gif
    mine is currently still in the works, but please feel free to put your ideas here for this years shirts!

I searched and found some of the previous shirts to help yall get the creative juices flowing. There's a couple more I couldn't find, if any of you old timers have pics post them up. Also, if yall search "clayton shirt" in thread titles yall can pull up previous design threads for a lot of cool ideas that didn't make it to print.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    BDR

The son's of anarchy one is bad ass deadline is coming up for the shirts! will be ordering next week so that they will be in on time, as of now i have recieved no submissions from the current club members and will be holding out a little longer before sharing mine. I will however be posting everything i get submitted in early next week so that i can have input from you guys on what yall would like to see made a reality!

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    The designer of that was a genius.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by CamperSpecial67 View Post
    The son's of anarchy one is bad ass deadline is coming up for the shirts! will be ordering next week so that they will be in on time, as of now i have recieved no submissions from the current club members and will be holding out a little longer before sharing mine. I will however be posting everything i get submitted in early next week so that i can have input from you guys on what yall would like to see made a reality!
    Just an FYI, you can create a poll once all the designs get submitted. Easiest way to see the favorite.
    2014-2016 Webmaster
    1948 Willys CJ2A
    2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4
    2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SOLD
    2008 Honda Rancher 4x2
    "Keep your Friends Close, but your enemies closer" Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Will do, im getting all the designs in this week. Ill post up our top three favorites here so yalls vote can also be counted in the favorite design. Winner getting a free hat, koozies, their clayton shirt payed for by me, and a few our new bumper/yeti stickers we had made this year so let me see whatcha got! Deadline for designs is this wednesday night so i can get them ordered! If you know you want one let me know in this thread your shirt size(s) you want.
    Reece ill try to set up the poll thursday and deadline made by sunday night to give time to the alum goin on the trip this year time to vote!

Quote Originally Posted by CamperSpecial67 View Post
    Will do, im getting all the designs in this week. Ill post up our top three favorites here so yalls vote can also be counted in the favorite design. Winner getting a free hat, koozies, their clayton shirt payed for by me, and a few our new bumper/yeti stickers we had made this year so let me see whatcha got! Deadline for designs is this wednesday night so i can get them ordered! If you know you want one let me know in this thread your shirt size(s) you want.
    Reece ill try to set up the poll thursday and deadline made by sunday night to give time to the alum goin on the trip this year time to vote!
    If you have questions about poll just ask me via group me, But basically start a new thread and down under the message box is additional options and one of the options is create a poll.
    2014-2016 Webmaster
    1948 Willys CJ2A
    2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SOLD
    2008 Honda Rancher 4x2

So? Ill buy one xxl, unless they are really bad
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Sorry for the delay, it's been a long two weeks. Broke the jeep out at hidden falls pretty good. Rear pinon ears damaged, rear driveshaft ears damaged and slip yoke and output shaft all toast as well. Been fighting it but looks like I'm not going to be bringing it up at this point. Anyways back to shirts
    Due to lack of entries the club came together to come up with this:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  52.6 KB
    For the front

Black long sleeves with the twisted reindeer in white hopefully on a front pocket. Otherwise will be a big logo across the chest.

And for the back
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  63.6 KB
    But the list has been updated to this:

Top ten lamest reasons why you had to get winched out:

1. My wife/girlfriend told me no you're not doing that.
    2. I didn't give it enough enthusiasm.
    3. My spotter sucked
    4. I forgot to put it in 4x4 low
    5. I don't want to break anything
    6. I do better in mud
    7. I broke my Dana 35
    8. I forgot to air down
    9. I thought I had it
    10. I need a better rig

Let me know of yalls thoughts!

Looks good. My 2 cents:

Keep the front simple like we usually do. Just the TAMOR mountains logo on the front pocket area.

Skip the list and move the front logo to the back (bigger). Under the logo do "Christmas Carnage 2016" in a font similar to your antlers.

If you keep the current design as-is, at least I would add the Christmas Carnage 2016 part to follow the theme for the event.
    BDR

I like it.

The revised list is much better
    Last edited by AggieTJ2007; 11-27-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

I take one of the shirt regardless of designed in XXL
    2014-2016 Webmaster
    1948 Willys CJ2A
    2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SOLD
    2008 Honda Rancher 4x2

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    Looks good. My 2 cents:

Keep the front simple like we usually do. Just the TAMOR mountains logo on the front pocket area.

Skip the list and move the front logo to the back (bigger). Under the logo do "Christmas Carnage 2016" in a font similar to your antlers.

If you keep the current design as-is, at least I would add the Christmas Carnage 2016 part to follow the theme for the event.
    This. Deer logo is cool, the list is a little too buzzfeed-ish for my taste.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

due to lack of entries, do yall want to meet in the middle for the design? the club like the list a lot, but let me know what yall think would be a good middle ground. im willing to make both parties happy. order going in tomorrow morning so i need to reach a decision by tonight!

There's only two people here asking for something different, so just go with the majority. Only issue I would hold on to is it still should say "Christmas Carnage" somewhere on there. I'll take one either way, XXL.

How are yall handling the orders? Do yall have a sign-up somewhere so you're not just ordering blind? The club used to get stuck with a lot of older shirts before we had people sign up for what they would actually buy.
    BDR