I thought it was time for me to start a thread on the buildup of my jeep. I bought this jeep almost 2 years ago. I have done all of the modifications myself, with help from my dad. I have a lot of things on my to do list but the next mods will be an aussie locker, oil pan skid, Metalcloak Overline fenders. Here is some info on the jeep.

• 4.0 Inline 6 engine
• Manual Transmission
• Dana 44 rear
• Dana 30 front

MODS:
• 3.5 inch Rubicon Express Super Flex lift kit
• 33x12.50 Cooper discover MTP Tires
• Rear bumper
• Rock sliders
• Steering box skid

I do have a couple of questions that I would appreciate getting some input on….

1. My transmission has been very hard to shift ever since I bought the jeep. We have changed transmission fluid and it starts to shift great after I drive it for about 30 min to an hour.(150,000 miles on the jeep) Any ideas as to why or what is wrong?

2. I am also playing with the idea of trying to get a NP 241 Transfer case from a Rubicon because I think my crawl ratio could use some improvements. I was thinking of changing the transfer case because on the road/daily driving I have 3.73 gearing. While this is fine for on road driving, I don’t want to want to re-gear to improve my crawl ratio. If there is a better or cheaper way to improve my crawl ratio I would love to know.