Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vehicle preperation for spring break????

Originally posted by fbronco86
    i will have to break it in at spring break should be some good fun.

RJ would be so proud, it sounds like fun until you do it, I would test it out somewhere even if it is behind the movie theater (THAT IS A JOKE, DO NOT "WHEEL" BEHIND THE MOVIE THEATER)
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

well, i've got two major and one minor thing left to do before spring break.

1. Fix the brakes, i'm so pissed that i am disc converting the rear. Shouldn't be to bad. Just have to get all the parts in.

2. Swap in the SM-465, also shouldn't be to bad. Never put in a standard, but i've got plenty of experience with Raptors . Trying to find parts to go hydraulic clutch, but if that doesn't work out i might just make the bracket my self for the slave, and if i don't have time to do that, i'm just going manual linkage.

3. Build a new rear bumper. Pretty much optional for the trip, but i would like it smaller and higher, as the bumper now was built for mud. Big and honky!! Yee-Haw!!

Thats it for now, and to make it worse, i'm going to mardi-gras this weekend!!!

Spring what?

Mine aint going no where, except out in the snow from time to time. But if you guys come out east again, let me know.

RJ, we need wheel.

-Mark
    Just when you though it was safe to go back in the water...