Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 70's Model F-Series

Ingenloff

70's Model F-Series

I'm looking for something in this range that RUNS well enough to replace my cute, reliable little cavalier (yes, I am FINALLY getting rid of that thing) - other than being efficient enough to be a daily driver, manual tranmission is my only real major demand with it.....if ya know of anyone selling one, or see one while your out and about, lemme know.

There is a 78-79 bronco for sale on hwy 304 south of bastrop. All I know is that it is light blue and looks to be in decent shape.

Krawler68
    She's looking for an F-250 or 350... preferably a High boy... thought I'd narrow that down a little...

Doug

Oh damn doesn't that suck, we cut a 74 F-250 high boy up in our driveway about 4 months ago. Stilll have the transmission, transfercase, front axle, hood, doors, rear glass, and dash. You'll have to talk to mike though!

that is way sweeter than any 70's f*rd turd...Ask Flem about 80's F*rd reliability, not to mention 70's f*rd...buy a honda motorcycle and call it good
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

BigRedFord04
    I guess she shoulda mentioned shes looking to spend ~$5500, not too much more.

Ok i found a couple of nice trucks -- You with me Brandon and Brunes? #1

OR

Seth

I believe she said FORD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6219

Feel like driving to Michigan?

Ingenloff
    Originally posted by BMFScout
    that is way sweeter than any 70's f*rd turd...Ask Flem about 80's F*rd reliability, not to mention 70's f*rd...buy a honda motorcycle and call it good
    Already owned a Honda motorcycle; had to sell it before coming to A&M, though the next one will be either a Vulcan 750 or a Harley DynaWideGlide

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Feel like driving to Michigan?[QUOTE]

I've looked at quite a few on Ebay that I really like; the thing is I'd like to actually be able to look at the vehicle and test drive it before I commit myself to it and I dont quite have the means to drive to Michigan or Oregon or any other place way out in BFE, USA......if I get a chance to go to Kansas over spring break, I'll probably look up there and along the way........and yes, my max. amount to spent is around $5500 WHY??? cuz a) I dont have money growing out of my ass, and b) I wont get too much more for a trade in or sell price on my car.

fbronco86
    To bad i had a nice 1974 f250 highboy. it was pimping had a I-6 300 np435 and a np205 divorced case. But me and doug destroyed it for fun. And i got it for free. haha

I don't normally like shortbeds - but this is pretty nice - maybe a new wheel tire combo and it would be just right

here

Seth

this one too - the way i figure - Ebay gives you some idea of what you should pay for what condition

here

Seth

Ingenloff
    I've seen most of the recent stuff on ebay...everything's up in the NorthWest....like I say, I'm sure the people selling the vehicles are honest, but still, I'm not paying for something I havent seen and driven first. If I can find something here in Texas or possibly even Louisiana (that's not too bad a road trip), then that's cool, but I dont have the means, let alone the time, to be driving all around the country (as much as I really do like that blue 74 F100....)